One Choice to doom

Code

AN: Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Luke's POV

I walked up to the attic, the whole thing with the quest, it isn't a quest till we, as in the lead quester, receive a prophecy from the Oracle, now I have been a camper for years here and seen the whole drill here, something happens, Apollo telling me I have a quest, then you go to the attic with the quest mementos.

Two things made me nervous when it came to the whole quest, first something Annabeth said, well muttered and I heard. She said something how Apollo was the god of prophecy and that he might have muttered something about my future, but all he did was a haiku.

The second thing is the fact that those who always get the quest seemed a bit out of it, freaked out, to be honest, I don't know why, but, Halo said, that I should be prepped for a shock of a lifetime, but how shocking could it be, I'm a demigod.

I walked up the stairs, and saw a bunch of old stuff, collected dust, a stuffed hydra head; HYDRA HEAD #1, WOODSTOCK, N.Y., 1969, A travel trunk, with stickers saying ITHAKA, CIRCE'S ISLE, and LAND OF THE AMAZONS. Body parts of monsters. But then I saw something that I know doesn't belong here. A trunk with this marking.

(Art by Dream by WOMBO, also swap the colors of the jewels)

Halo's symbol, a wolf and snake, I think the wolf is symbolic of his independence, and how he is very skilled, and the snake, is his secrets and his viciousness, the blue jewel on the head, and orange on the heart, I have no idea. But these stickers mean, that trunk was a Halo catch, housing something of Halo's, bombs, ammo, weapons, or a dooms day weapon, these are all over the place, camp, some in the city, maybe all over the US. I wouldn't say this to his face, but Halo is crazy, I heard him mutter in his sleep that he finished rigging the last cabin, I hope that isn't what I am thinking.

I continued, till I entered an outcrop, showing a woman- oh... Not a woman, a corpse of a woman, thanks for the heads up, Halo, okay, so the Oracle was the derided-out husk of a girl, a tie-dyed dress, loss of beaded neckless, a headband over long black hair. she had leathery skin.

I approached, cautiously, because everything will try to kill you if you are a demigod, so I didn't feel like become a patient zero. I walked and waited for something to happen; I was hoping for something that would help explain, I thought of going down, but that would mean turning my back on a corpse, so I waited for five minutes.