We made a new friend... He's a chicken

Code

AN: Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Luke POV

It was about the 15th are we were in Jersey state, slowly going into Jersey City, firstly, we didn't see anything crazy, well to us, we some a bunch of muggings, but we really weren't in the city. Halo isn't happy, which is odd, because he tends to feed... yeah feed off a fight, mainly because it sets him off, Halo regularly, doesn't care for a fight, he is rude as hell, but tame, but put him in a fight... let's just say Halo cause a cabin to fall down, when 5 thought it would be fun to have a cabin battle royal, they had to sleep under the stars.

He was thinking, on what I didn't know, all I am guessing is that it was some sort of demigod dream, meaning it was something that was going to happen, all I know is it couldn't have been as weird as mine.

So, when I fell asleep, and I saw basically, two adults, some sort of general, he was talking to some sort of soldier waiting, standing at attention.  

"Now listen here, while me and my lady~, are spending... "quality" time, I need you to stand guard." 

"Do not worry my lord, I will do-" The soldier yawned. "My duty, pardon me."

"You are, but do not fall asleep or else-"

I heard a grown woman's voice. "My love, I am waiting."

The general had a smirk. "Just don't fail me."

The general he walked into a room, and closed the doors, I saw the soldier sit against the wall, and I heard some movement. He waited somebody would come by, he would simply tell them to leave, his lord (it sounds like he said some sort of name), was resting and didn't wish to be disturbed, because he wishes to see the big event and enjoy and be fully rested.

That excuse got most, I saw some a girl continued, she seemed very young, but she... I don't know, was almost wiser than she looked, she was holding a chicken, and just waved at the solider, then she just skipped along.

I look and saw as she fades into the distance, a chicken manifested and walked near and sat by the solider, now asleep, I looked and saw the rising, sun, I felt like yelling at him, wake up, I wanted to scream at him. 

But it was on deaf ears, as the chicken clucked, the door opened, and a beam of light blasted the solider, and all that was left was the chicken of the girl. Then the scene shifted, and I saw a sigh, I couldn't read it, dam dyslexia. But what I could make out: rFto Hnaccko, Saydn okoh  

Anyway... we were pulling, up to the shoreline, well an IHOP, by the shoreline. We both sat down, the hostess, she thought, like 90% of the world, that Halo was some sort of tomboy, which I kind got, but when we told, and she apologized, Halo just brushed it off, smiled, and told her she was fine, he gets it a lot. He was fine, he said, if they thought he was a boy, there was an 87% chance (he and Rapheal did the math) that they were from our side of the mist.

We had a breakfast, Halo, was a shy eater, he also moved away from people we he ate, even when he was at Hermes, he would sit near the edge, and away from everyone, but he was a hungry eater, so in a matter of moments he would always finish. I could always find him in the corner of any place like a buffet with an empty plate.