The hunter or hunted of Artimis

Code

AN: Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Halo POV, Hal's car

Okay, it was about, the nineteen of June, we didn't get attacked by any monsters while we stayed at Miss Castellan, yes after me (being in the right mindset), and Luke's (who was being a child) argument, and when he apologized to me, we stayed to heal at his mom health, now we should be fine. Especially with mom razing Hell in the monster world, which happened once she called me, and I answered.

Flashback~

I was sitting on the couch. Just finishing the new working on Starfire, a weapon soon to be used. Had to add things salvaged from the old school gun, because it broke after one shot.

 Had to add things salvaged from the old school gun, because it broke after one shot

(Art by Dream by WOMBO)

When my phone began to ring, a video call if you would, and when I called, I should have not done that.

"Hello, Halo, just wanted to- OH my GODS!!! Ulysses Felix Constantine, what happened to you." Mom screamed.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your arm, your face, neck, what has happened to you!? Are those two treating you right." 

"Oh... something tried to kill us.. Hera-"

"The self-pompous, irritable bi..." She paused. "What has attacked you?"

"Well, we had to deal with the Crommyonian sow, at the end of May, then the haunted mansion, then the Hydra." I heard a hiss in the background, got to give it a cracker soon, because it doesn't want to eat the food I make it. "Then the Lagomyrma, then finally the chimera, and here we are."

Mom began to process all the information as I told her everything in more detail. She began to think. She ask me a question "Are you happy with them?"

"Yeah..., we are just working things out..."

She just breathed "I shall trust you, and maybe I can try and tell the others, like the manticore to come and deal with some of the more bestial creatures." I just looked at her. "Wait, he is on vacation, in Prussia. Guess I'll just divert some funds to make sure you can relax; also, did you get the package from the Hermes Express."

"No."

"Same day shipping, right..." I heard clattering. "Well, I have to deal with your sister, bye love you." She hung up, wonder what she sent me.