Welcome to camp half-blood.

Code

AN: Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Luke POV, the 23rd.

This was both the worst and weirdest thing that happened to me. This includes the whole rabbit, which we had made a pack to never speak about it to anyone again. But the fact that Thalia was dead... or got turned into a pine... tree, definitely the weirdest thing.

It all happened so fast, we were running, and crossed over the hill. It was... why wasn't I behind everyone, I was the oldest, why didn't I wait for everyone to cross into the camp. Why wasn't I faster, we were so close, it was almost midnight, why didn't I...

It doesn't matter, it has already happened, and I'm not the only person who was hurt by her death. Me and Annabeth, we were held up, in cabin 11, Hermes cabin... my "dad's" cabin. Apparently, all new campers came to this cabin, since Hermes was the god of travelers, all camper stayed till they are claimed, unless they are a minor god, or Herme's.

Annabeth she was sad, she had lost her older sister. She had tried to distract herself once she woke up earlier this morning. After the camp staff gave us the orientation film. It was rated PG-13, we saw the tour of a camp, and what we were, this thing came out in like when films first were a thing. It opened with so you are a half blood. Annabeth has been reading a bunch of books or been training with her dagger.

Then there was Grover, he told me, and Annabeth, what Thalia told him, that if it came down to it, save us, that she wouldn't want to be hunted like an animal, it sounds like her. That was the last time we saw him, because he said he needed to go somewhere, a bunch of goat people, which apparently are called satyrs took him. They looked mad at him.

Then there was Halo, we haven't seen him since last night. He was supposably now in the infirmary now, he apparently torn apart badly. See people had to drag him across the border, they followed six, but when they found him, they saw bodies of hellhounds, but they dragged him over into camp and then some child took him and went to heal him.

Me and Annabeth were walking into the infirmary to see how he is. We entered and we saw a couple campers, all with some cuts, training, one had a burn from the lava on the rock-climbing wall. 

We heard a cry of excitement, well a screech. We looked and saw Six, they were bouncing wanting to play with us, Six, never really left Halo's side, that was obvious when a... I think Apollo camper went to check on Halo, Six, just ran to him and screech, fluttering its wing at them till the camper went away, and just curled up on our friend's chest. 

We went and saw Halo, his eyes, they were different, not a different color, not a different type of eye, it was just in emotion that showed pain, and sorrow. He looked like he was in a different place, he was just thinking, but for some reason I felt like-

"Look what they have to that poor child." I heard a voice. "They have broken him; I have seen that face on a many faces, and it always leads to a darker road." It laughed as it went away. (It has begun)

I was hearing a voice, I think I need to chill out, I can't go insane, because I need to make sure those two are all right. I looked at him, he didn't move, didn't react to us even being here it was the weirdest thing seeing him like this. He always knew when people were nearby. I saw Annabeth poke him, but he didn't react. He always reacts to someone poking him.