Let's play a fun game

Code

AN: Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

I may have jumped the gun, but a double check doesn't hurt, so, here a hoping.

Halo POV

I had calmed down, it was a ruff... rough day, but apparently as long as I am here in the gods ran camp, and I have to firstly go to this blasted thing called the big house, which was annoying to find, the whole thing of camp, it was at the middle of the island, meaning I needed to travel halfway down the island. But now I was at the doorstep of a faded red, being slowly painted baby blue.

I could sense something strong, ancient power above me. It felt distant, but familiar, have known a presence close to this, once before. Then I felt just anger to replace any other feeling, I felt the handle of Final Warning in hand... you are the weirdest gun... I never fully thought of you, just came into my head.

I knocked on the door, and saw angry Santa, and... don't know much on the guy in the wheelchair, but he wanted me to give up my food to a bunch of pricks... so.

"There is the shooting." Grumpy Santa joked. "Looks like he ready to blast us with another shot."

"Talking a lot of shite, for a god who dodged a bullet." I smirked. "So, what do you need, besides a new liver."

"Har, Har, we have a comedian and wanna be here." He began to walk to me.

I just pointed the warning at his head. "Try me. For I may be a half-blood, but I am no hero." I looked at him, he looked mad, then just smirked.

"Anyway... Ulysses, was it?"

"Halo will do fine drunkard."

"Well... Ulysses, we need to talk about your behavior." The Drunkard began. "But I don't feel like dealing with you, Chiron..." He looked at the man in the wheelchair. "Deal with him."

The man... Chiron, wheeled over to me. "While Hello my boy, I am Chiron, trainer of heroes. But no need for that, I am here to inform you, to keep your manner when dealing with the gods, for they do not-"

"Yeah, Yeah, gods don't like mortal being rude to them, that I should be respectful to them, that I should honor them." He looked at me. "Yeah, so while we all know that was a lie, I going to go, whoever you are, drunkard."

I walked to the door. "My boy?" I turned and saw who was he again, as a centaur. "I must ask you to trend lightly."

"Is that a threat?" Well, likes like I'll have glue.

"No, but the road you walk is very-"

"Deadly, so is every other road, so I'll walk down mine, and you... trot, roll, whatever you do, but whatever it is, down your own road." I looked at him. "Because the gods, have tried to kill me, but look who is still here, me."

"Yes... but do you think it not a punishment that one of your friends died." He spoke.

I heard a clicking, rotation of the barrel, I looked down, and saw one of the barrels, number 8, "Say hi to them 4 me", but the message changed, the letter change, "send him to his father."