Cadillacs and Cockfighting

Code

AN: Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Luke POV

It was about... 5:30, I couldn't sleep starting this... this quest, I don't even have anything to have a weapon, well I can have one from the camp, but I feel like I need to have some sort of weapon or item of significance, I mean, Heraclues and his bow, Achilles and his shield, Thalia and Aegis, Halo's mobile weapon locker, even my dad has his staff.

I got up, it was a restless night, for the fact, it had just crossed my mind, that I could die, Halo could die, and the problem was, I may have just-

"Worry not Luke..." I heard the voice. "You will not die, this quest shall be perfect, held high, the gods shall respect."

I don't know fully why, but it is odd. This voice why was I hearing it. I just got up, and I felt something odd. like something was taken, like one of my siblings decided to pickpocket me when I was asleep, because my right wrist felt heavier. I began to feel my left hand, but noting was missing, I checked my right, and I felt paper.

Now, I was thinking that maybe, just maybe this was going to be the worst challenge that I had to deal with, my right hand being paper (how I was wrong on both), I looked and saw a green posted note. A gift from me to you, P.S. from the traveler is your clue. I looked down and saw a wristwatch.

I looked at it, I focused on it because I hit my head. I checked to see if anyone awoke to it. No, I left. It was still cold; the Apollo hasn't made his way over here. The whole place felt empty, it was odd, like I was asleep. 

I sat down near the training area, and looked at my new watch, it was a golden Rolex with a leather strap, of knock off, it was from my dad, and what added to it was first in the clock had two snakes forming a circle and had feathery wings near it.

I tried to figure it out, it was clearly not a regular watch, it had a small compass, that changed to show what direction I was facing, north, east, south, west, and back to north. But I checked and I noticed something at the bottom a bronze button. I did the normal thing, press it.

 I did the normal thing, press it