Homecoming... yay...

Code

AN: Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Luke POV, Westport Connecticut

This is basically the worst, thing that could happen, Thalia is basically poisoned and Halo, Halo looks like he is dead... yet again. Thalia was going really limp, and she was burning up. We began to cross over to the main road, Halo read us the sigh, with his right eye, his left eye was shut, he was not looking to hot, neither of them was.

I heard him say, Westport, and I knew that us getting away from the fire, was not a good thing, a god was still messing with us, mainly me. Look, if you didn't know, I am from Westport, Connecticut, and if you remember, me, Thalia, and Annabeth, we ran away. 

I loved my mother, she was an amazing woman, was, till my mom, she was a nice woman at sometimes in my light, but then there were other times, where she would go off the deep end, screaming, yelling, I would hide, by the months that I was going to run away, she was bouncing from mom to terror. 

Hermes, he did something to her, I don't know, he left, and then she went crazy, she was possibly one of the kindest, loving people, but then he came along, and then she went crazy. But enough of that, I pulled over and went to check on the two.

First Thalia, and from what I saw, Thalia was bitten by the Chimera, well the snake tail, and it seemed to be venomous, now I knew this, because while I am not a doctor, or someone with medicine skills, but a leg that looks like purple veins with white skins, that was probably a very bad sign that it was killing her. And to boot, it is she is bleeding like really bad, gushing. 

I began to look in my bag, and pulled out the last of nectar we have, it wasn't going to heal much, especially with us needing to share it between the two. I handed it to Thalia, and she tried to move, but her arm went slump once more. I checked on her, and she was burning up. I put the nectar to her mouth and gave her some to drink.

"Who... are you." I heard Annabeth asked, then followed by metal falling to the floor of the car.

I looked and saw the shadow of Halo, Alastor, the spirt of vengeance and was bound to Halo by some contract, Halo, looked to be blacked out, and Al was doing some metical, removing the metal, silver, and wood. I saw Annabeth taking out her dagger. 

"Annabeth, he is a friend, he helps Halo." I told her.

"Yes... now, Ulysses care for you all, but if you continue to get in my way of my duties, then I must do the other part of my contract." The ghost warned. 

"Al, not to complain, but why are you, just ripping shrapnel from him."

"Simple, but by my contract, I cannot tell you the reason except to make sure he is better."

He disappeared, and I guess that was my cue, to give him the last of the nectar. As I began to leave the car, and open the door, the hydra hissed at me once more. That thing is annoying. I gave the nectar to him, and his face began to stop bleeding.

"Luke..." I saw Annabeth call me and I got out, as I did, I saw Halo lay down and begin to move his right arm, bending it over his head to the left side. I looked at her. "We need somewhere to take a break Luke, Thalia and Halo are hurt bad..."