Our broken Family

Code

AN: Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Luke POV, Outskirts of Bronx NYC

We had survived and making this the twentieth. I don't know why it was so important, but I saw that Halo and Thalia look, like they were almost done with some terrible. We had been walking down the roads near the roads.

It was tiring, we had to stop to patch up Halo, we had noticed that a trail was following him, he was bleeding bag, he didn't notice that he was high on adrenaline, but these wounds the worst we have ever seen, so I took a break in fighting every monster we saw for his sake, but it was weird, he didn't have the amount of damage before, he was able to bounce back, he just wouldn't die, but even now, he was bleeding, his wounds he just healed, but they left odd looking scars, silver ones.

We- They, my wolf went down, but once I bit the dust, a pair of wolfs arrived, guessing that we had stragglers, but we rode them till 4, we had cover distance and made camp. We were heading for NYC, we all thought we were going to another country, but I think we were being drawn to something, by some god. 

We continued till we saw the outline of NYC, we decided to take a break, just a nice stop, and take a breather to enjoy everything. I saw Halo take out the gryphon egg, it was the egg we have been traveling the US with since the whole time.

He went to pick it up, but his arm flinched, that arrow to his arm. I quickly grabbed the egg out of reaction, I didn't want Halo to be upset if he just kills the gryphon. I thought I caught but then I heard a crack, did I just break the egg.

I saw Halo rip it out of my hands, and began to check on the egg, making sure it was face, and I saw his face light up. "It is hatching." I saw his face light up, now as happy as I was, I wasn't sure this was the most ideal time for it to come to the world, I mean could we even take care of a baby gryphon, I mean what does it even eat. But I don't think the gryphon got that message. For after more crack and out came an adorable gryphon... hatchling... kitten... baby? Well, whatever it is, it was now in this new world. I'll skip the fact that we had to clean it in a stream, but Halo was happy like a normal kid on Christmas. 

(Art, by dream by WOMBO)

It was a bit bigger than what we thought, but it looked nice, and it made Halo, happy, that is what was more important.