Olympus most wanted

AN: Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

onomatopoeia

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Ulysses Pov

We were just walking down from the mountains, Luke grabbed something from the dragon, spoils of war and all that (but what really was it). We just made it down from the mountain, it was a long way back, I still felt sorry for the fact that I kinda (not by choice), stole a gryphon egg. Thanks for that, it was an awkward walk back, the forest, felt... more dead then regular, it was like a bunch of the inhabitants were gone, dears, bears, the rare Pegasus, they were all missing from the area, like something scared them away, and I know it wasn't the dragon...  I just looked up and saw an owl staring up at me, judging, with cold icy steel eyes.

"Halo!" Called out Luke. "What are you looking at."

"Just this Ow..." I looked up and it was gone, what was that "Might have taken a hit to the head."

"Maybe you should try some of your magic bandage." Thalia told me.

"Magic Bandage... Al?"

"Look, Ulysses, remember you made does bandage why?"

"Healing properties."

"It's not magic Thalia, more having some properties."

"Really, what is in it, Halo?'

"Better if you don't."

They looked at me, and then at each other, but they press forward. We finally reach the cabin as it was putting itself back together, that was nice, I forgot mom put that enchantment that when damage, it would put itself together once more.

"Halo..." Luke tapped my shoulder "Why is your house putting itself together?"

"Well, probably because I blew a hole into the wall one day." I replied with a smile.

"You are nuts kid." Thalia smiled.  

"So, what's the plan with you."

"Simply put Halo, we are going to leave, how do we..." Luke was saying till the phone began to ring.

I walked over to it and picked it up. "Hello, welcome to the resident of Constantine, not teen, who am I taking a message for?"

"Hello Halo..." The voice spoke, and I looked over to them, and told them to keep it down.

"Halo!" Thalia whisper. "Who is it?"

"My mom." I cover the microphone.

"Halo?" My mom called out to me.

"Yes mom?"

"I just wanted to call, because Oscar said he would call me, and then I got an alert that the house exploded, did you..."

"Nope... stray dragon..."

"Oh... guess it is dragon season, but how are you, can you put me on the phone with your brother?"

"No... he sorta is in Tartarus..., from the explosions."

"What! Are you okay, my poor son, I'll have to find him once he gets out, stay right there, I'll be there in an hour."