Monster on a train

Code

AN: Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Luke POV, Train room.

Okay, it was an odd calm where we could breathe. So, a recap in what we had to deal with in the past couple of basically couple of months that we have to deal with ever since Ulysses. Well, surprisingly we delt with few monsters, by that instead of getting a break from the constant attack from the whole, Aspen Day, we had a day off from monster attacks.

We asked about to Ulysses. He was surprisingly very knowledgeable, on monsters for a eight-year-old.  He told us, that we kinda had a protection from monster's as long as we are in the good graces of his Queen Lamia, simply because, surprisingly monster run the internet. 

No, Halo, he showed us, that monster have basically their own version of some digital community (Which fun fact, this is before My space, which is a thing during 4 out of the 5 books), and guess who ran it, Halo's family. 

Yeah, the Lunar Manufacturing & Finance, but all Halo told us, was that, is the regular name, that people should know, whatever that mean. But any way, when we travel to far north, we had to fight Canadian, not as friendly as most would think. But it was weird, to be honest, me and Thalia were worried, being a eight-year-old kid, on a world full of danger, but then we saw what he had his shotgun, which, I branded it the duster because anytime a monster gets hit with it, all that is left is the dust of them. 

Then during this time, he was able to finish another gun, Final warning, and to be honest it is horrifying. Not because of the gun itself, which Halo told us the schematics, which were a... colt 1911, and something called a pepper box, which is what happen, if you use where they put the shots... he called them a chamber, so the chamber of a revolver, you just made them into barrels, 8 of them, and the thing, each fires 3 .45 ACP rounds. The creepy thing, Halo chose to put messages on them, here in order, "Smile XD" the greeting barrel. "Surrender", Halo just giving a chance. "Last Chance" this is him saying that if they don't, he is fine with what comes next. "Feeling Lucky" simple, he is testing them. "See him coming?", he is talking about Thanatos, our grim reaper. "Now you know what comes" simply telling them they know what comes next, "R.I.P." simple as it gets, and "Say hi to them 4 me" in the parting message, and a twisted one, he is telling them to tell other what happened. 

But it is effective, to say the least, check the list on his notepad he has. Now, here are things we learned about Halo, first, he is from Europe, he was born from Italy, grew up in the U.K. part of Ireland, till something lead to him to move and also his full name initial is UFC, Halo is an ironic nickname. Second, he hates being touch, gave me a black eye on reflex, he does not like being touched by anyone. 3rd, which we learned for Alastor, is that he stops for an amount time, he is talking to either him, or another voice in his head, but we should be fine as long as Halo doesn't listen to it. 4 Halo is crafty, once we got on Denver after the Canadians, we decided to go east coast for a change, now why simply because we decided to take a train. But why Halo is crafty is because when his family came to escort us, which was led by another one of his brothers, a centaur, Sable, he handed him two guns, which Halo has a habit to use older guns and bring them up to modern firepower. His brother handed two guns for two different types of projects, a Tommy gun, and a FN FAL. I asked him, and we simply wanted a sub machine gun and a long-range weapon besides the old duster with slugs.