The New Maid (Chapter 1)

Lauren Jauregui was one of the most upbeat spoiled Teenage girls in Miami, with tons of friends and went to one of the most expensive schools. She was intelligent, witty, and not to mention she was beyond gorgeous. She had everything, and was everything any 19 year old girl could possibly want. But deep within..she was alone. And no money, nor the newest Mercedes Benz could fill that emptiness in her soul.

She tried to portray herself as this hard, "I have no feelings" type of girl, but in the end, she was a hopeless romantic. That enjoyed walks on the beach, and she loved reading books about love. She was also a painter, which was perhaps her greatest talent. Lauren made up this character with long black hair. Skin like porcelain, and a smile to die for.. She never knew why she always painted her, but she loved her, as weird and creepy as it sounded.. She named her "Ana" she didn't know why, or who she was, "Ana" was an act of Lauren's imagination, and she thought she was perfect. But of course no one, but her parents knew about her talents as an artist. No one could know that Lauren Jauregui had a soft side to her.

One saturday morning Lauren's life would change, for the better.

"Lauren, dear, what are your plans for today?" Her mom smiled as she waited for her daughter to respond.

" AHH, I don't know yet. Maybe just hang out with a few friends and max out our credit cards, like usual... Unless you want to hang out?" Lauren smiled wide at her mom.

" I would love to, but I have a lot of work today"

" Yeah...LIKE USUAL." Lauren said annoyed.

"Lauren... You know how important work is.."

"Don't worry mom, I get it. Also for dad since he's hardly ever home. Don't worry I'm 19, I understand, and I'll be alright, I guess..."

"Lolo I love you. I have to go now, but I'll see you later for dinner alright?"

"See you later mom" Lauren stayed on her chair as her mother got up, grabbed her stuff and began to walk out the door.
She suddenly turned back to face
Lauren.

"Oh by the way, dear, there's a new maid coming in today"

"Why where's Maria ?"

"She had to go out of town. Some type of family emergency. So the new maid should be coming in later. And I guess if she's clueless, maybe you can help her find what she needs."

" No mom what the hell she can find her own shit"

"Lauren.. I raised you better. Now I'm leaving."

"Whatever..." Lauren Raised her hands and voice Hinting that she was annoyed.

Lauren finished her breakfast, leaving the dirty dishes in the sink. She went up stairs to shower and get ready and when she was done, she heard noise downstairs. She figured it was the new maid, but she remembered what her mom told her. Lauren slowly made her way downstairs, and there stood a small girl with long black hair. She was washing the dishes. She didn't even look like she was a maid and looked no older than 18.

"You must be the new maid?" , lauren asked and now stood face to face with the young maid. It was then when lauren could see her how beautiful she was. Her face seemed oddly familiar. God she was beautiful..

"Oh, hi... I'm camila. Your new maid", Camila extender her hand out to shake Lauren's and Lauren felt like she had been stabbed by a dagger of love.

"My maid? Like mine? Like personal maid? Like, you only work for me, right?" Lauren sarcastically said.

" I'm only your maid until Maria returns, sorry to disappoint you, Ms. Jauregui."

"Oh...I'm not disappointed, and I was just kidding.. Maybe you should learn to take a joke, maid."

The maid looked at her hands and she continued to wash the dishes.

" Hey, Camila, I'm really sorry. I often come off too strong. And I know we don't know eachother, but I just thought..."

"You just thought what, Ms Jauregui? I'm a maid not a hooker.."

"Woah!!!? What? That's not even what I was thinking. I swear... I just thought that you had some humor, and that you could play along, but apparently you fucking can't. And I only came down here to see if you needed help finding anything, and that's only because my mom asked me to do it, not because I want to. Sorry for bothering you. And well I'll get out of you way now..."

Camila continued to wash the dishes, as Lauren looked at her one last time before stepping out of the kitchen.

"Who the fuck does she even think she is? She's not even all that fucking hot.", Lauren said underneath her breath as she walked our the door and drove off to her friends house.

She came back home at around 9pm. And of course her parents weren't home. Her House was dark, and she figured the maid had left by now.

Lauren walked up stairs into her room and she saw the backside of camilas body. No matter how lauren tried to deny it, she was very much attracted to the maid. Everything about the brown eyed girl was beautiful even her shyness. If Lauren was at any party and had seen someone this gorgeous, she would have taken her right there and then. But lauren knew she couldn't do that.. Even if she was technically her boss. Instead she stood there at her door watching how the young maid swept her floor while her headphones were on blast.

Lauren was an asshole, and lived without regret, so she stood right in back of the maid, and wrapper her arms around her waist, as she sniffed the side of her hair. Which smelled absolutely beautiful.
Camila dropped her broom and stood still, Lauren couldn't even hear her breathing, and she moved her right hand on to Camilas ear and took her headphones off...

"This is why you shouldn't have headphones on while you're home alone.." She whispered against the maids ear.

Camila unwrapped herself from Lauren's arms, " why did you do that? Why did you intentionally scare me?"

" You didn't seem scared.. If anything, you seemed to enjoy the way I was holding you.." Lauren smirked

"No I didn't enjoy it. I was scared.."

"Well if you let me hold you again, I could make you feel less scared?"

"No.. I'm not here for you to hold me, I'm here to clean your home."

"You know what, Camila....Sorry. Once again. Can you just go clean the living room, I'm kind of really tired.."

"As you wish Ms. Jauregui... Oh, and by the way, you're an amazing artist... I Kind of wish that when you introduced yourself earlier on, you would have shown this side, not the hardcore "I can get any girl I want" side."

"What are you talking about?" Lauren eagerly asked.

" I saw a few of your paintings when I was sweeping the corner of your room. Who is that girl you always paint?"

" Her name is Ana and I don't know who she is. I just really enjoy painting her.. And well thanks."

Camila smiled at Lauren as she stepped out of her room. And as much as Lauren wanted to drag her into bed with her, the other side wanted to get to know her.

Lauren didn't even know how she was capable of controlling her hormones but she figured camila was different. She wondered all sorts of stuff about the brown eyed girl and that night she slept with her image imprinted in her mind.

It wasn't until she was woken up in the middle of night, it was about 4am. She slowly opened her eyes, as she heard a soft voice say her name. She looked up only to find Camila standing over her bed wearing short pajamas and a tank top.

"Hi... Lauren.. Do you have a second? "