The New Maid (Chapter 11)

Camila walked out of the bathroom, half way drunk. From a distance, she could already see Lauren who was probably looking for her, and of course Kaylee who was right behind her. She really wanted to go up to Kaylee, and rip her face off, but she figured she'd torment her first.

" Camila, I was looking for you, where did you go?"

" Oh, I was in the ... in the.. bathroom.", Camila stuttered, as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend.

" Baby, are you drunk? You look like you're about to pass out..."

" Are you fucking kidding me? The party is just about to start!", Camila took another sip of her vodka, as she grabbed Laurens hand.

" I can't believe this.. Does my girlfriend really want to party?", Lauren giggled.

" I want do soooo much more than just party... Does this place have a hot tub? Because I really think you, and I need some alone time.", Camila grabbed Laurens lips, as she passionately kissed her.

" Hmm, I don't know, but I sure love the sound of that..", Lauren kissed her back.

" You're gonna love the things I do to you, even more.", Camila whispered.

" Woah, what happened to little Miss shy Camila?", Lauren raised an eyebrow.

" She's gone.. AND this Camila wants to fuck you so bad right now.."

Lauren loved the sound of her girlfriend's voice, but she couldn't help, and notice a different spark in her eyes. It was completely different from the way she looked at her when they danced in the beach.

" Baby, are you sure you're okay?", Lauren grabbed her face, and Camila closed her eyes.

" Yes, I'm fine, I just want to dance...like, really bad!"

" Okay, we'll dance, but how about after we dance, we go home, and cuddle?"

" Lauren, you sure as hell know we're not gonna go home, and cuddle.. I want to stay here... and drink some more.."

" Are you sure?"

" I'm positive..", Camila smiled, and her eyes were half open.

Lauren grabbed Camilas hand and walked her over to the dance floor. The music was loud, and the room was dark, there were screaming teenagers all around, but somehow Camila was all she could see. Lauren noticed that Camila blended in perfectly with the rest of the girls there, she looked like she was a rich teenager without a single direction. She fit in perfectly. Camila's hair, and make up were a mess, her dress had risen, but Lauren was half way drunk, and all she felt was the excitement Camila brought to her. The way the young maid looked at her was enough to turn her on, and she kissed her as they stood in the dance floor. No one else existed in that moment.

"I'm sure you've done lots of bad things before, but have you ever been fucked on the dance floor?", Camila whispered in Laurens ear as she lightly licked it.

It was now Camila's turn to feel the green-eyed girl shiver in her arms, " No, never.. It sounds so tempting, doesn't it?"

" Very, but first, you need a little more alcohol.", Camila placed her drink on Laurens lips so she could take a sip.

" Hmm, it tastes just like you", Laurens eyes were now closed.

Camila wrapped her arms around the green-eyed girls waist as she sucked the pulse of her neck. " Camila.. that feels so good..", Lauren could barely speak.

" It's about to feel better..", Camila slowly caressed Laurens leg, and she slowly lifted her dress with one finger. Lauren was already breathing hard, and it made Camila smirk. She gently rubbed the outer part of her underwear.