The New Maid (Chapter 15)

Lauren pulled up to Camila's driveway, and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't a bit nervous because she really was... But that's one thing about love, and Lauren was willing to sacrifice everything for Camila.      
She walked up to the door, and knocked. She hoped someone was there, or at least knew where to find Camila.  

Alejandro opened the door, and he smiled at her, "Lauren, what brings you here? Come in!"  

Lauren stood there, she couldn't even find the words to use, " Hi, Mr. Cabello.. I'm sorry I don't mean to bother, but is Camila home?"  

"Yeah, she is... she said your parents let her take the day off because she wasn't feeling well."  

" Oh, is that what she told you... I just came to see how she's doing.. If it's okay", Lauren looked down at her feet.  

" Yeah, of course it's okay.. I'll go get her for you.", Alejandro smiled and walked over to Camilas room.  

Lauren stood at the door, and she was ready for Camila to reject her right in front of Alejandro, but she didn't care. All Lauren wanted was to see Camila's gorgeous eyes, even if she hated her.  

Alejandro walked back, and Lauren was sure Camila wanted nothing to do with her.., " I'm afraid she's asleep right now.. Would you like to wait in her room, until she wakes up?"  

Laurens face lit up, " If that's okay with you, Mr Cabello?"  

" Of course it is.", Alejandro smiled, and walked Lauren into Camilas room.  Lauren walked into her room, and she could see Camila peacefully sleeping on her bed. 

" I'll wait here, Mr. Cabello.. thanks so much for letting me wait in here.."  

" No, problem.. I'll be outside, if you need anything."  

" Okay..", Alejandro left the room leaving the green eyed girl, and his daughter alone.  

Lauren sat on floor, so she could get a better view of Camila sleeping, " You're so beautiful, Cam.. even when you're sleeping.. I could watch you forever..", Lauren whispered, and she caressed Camila's cheek. 

Camila slowly woke up, and she met green emerald eyes, " Lauren? What are you doing here?", Camila quickly sat up on her bed. 

"I'm sorry, I know that I should have told you, but you would've left if you knew I was coming to see you.."  

" What do you want, Lauren..", Camila shook her head. 

" I just wanted to see you, and talk to you...", Lauren eyes began to water, and her face turned red.  

" I think I said everything I had to say through the phone.. Please leave, Lauren.. I'm not up for this..", Camila stood up from her bed.  

" I came here so you could tell me everything you said over the phone, but I wanted you to tell me in person..", Lauren walked closer to Camila.  

" What do you want me to tell you? that it's over, and to please move on with your life?", Camila rubbed her eyes.  

" No, I want you to tell me that you don't love me.. You can tell me that we're over, and I wont care.. But I need you to tell me that you don't love me.. I need you to say it in person, and maybe then I'll believe it.. don't think I fell for you shit over the phone.."   

Camila turned around as she crossed her arms, " I don't love you, Lauren.. at least not like I thought I did.. now, can you please go?" 

Lauren walked behind Camila, " I'll go when you look me in the eyes, and tell me what you're feeling.."