The New Maid (Chapter 8)

Lauren managed to close the door even with Camila wrapped around her body, and her lips all over her, "Wow, baby, this side of you is new to me.", Lauren whispered in between their kiss.

" I just really missed you... like, a lot.. Like, I was going fucking crazy not seeing your stupid face. I missed you, and I was dying to do this when you were at my house earlier, but I had to control myself."

There were a few seconds of silence. Lauren wasn't sure if this was real, or not, " Wait.. what exactly made you change your mind..?"

Camila pulled her face back, as she was still held tight in between Lauren's arms, " It's simple.. I couldn't live without you.."

Lauren's heart filled with joy because she never thought she'd hear those words from Camila. They placed their foreheads together, " Thanks for not giving up on me, and I'm so so sooo thankful you changed your mind because I was going nuts without you here..."

" I was going nuts without you since the second I left your house yesterday, and since I saw you with that girl..."

" I already told you why I did that.. She means nothing to me.. Never half as what you mean to me.. you're perfect, and beautiful..and kind, and understanding. You can hate me one day, but forgive me the next day. And you know why? Because you're perfect, and because that heart of yours is pure, and made out of gold."

" Well, I was jealous, and very hurt.. But as you can see, I was only able to hate you for less than a day, and here I am again.. You have no idea how hard I had to fight with my emotions because I was so scared of what I was feeling.. But I gave in because what I felt was stronger than I was. And I'm afraid to lose you.."

" You will never lose me.. ever, ever. And if there is a battle to fight, we will fight it together because you're worth every drop of blood.", Lauren kissed Camila in between each word, and she smiled.

" I love you, Camila.. You have no idea what you've done to me.. And I don't know if it's too soon to say the words "I love you" but I don't care. I fucking love you, and I will always.."

Camila smiled, and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck, as she kissed her.

Their kiss began soft, and delicate, but soon turned into a battle of dominance.

Camila kept a strong grip around Laurens neck as she wrapped her legs around her waist, "Hmmm, I love how close we are."

" We can be closer.. if you'd like..", Camila whispered, and it drove her insane.

Lauren looked into Camila's eyes, and she saw a spark that she had never seen. Camila was finally welcoming her in, and Lauren wasn't going to resist.

Lauren went back, and kissed her, as she gently walked upstairs with Camila still wrapped around her body. Their lips never disconnection.. The kiss grew deeper, and stronger, and Camila's body began to shiver. She was turned on, just the thought turned Lauren on even more..

Lauren gently placed Camila on her bed, and she pulled back as she looked down at her maid whimpering beyond her control.

She loved the site of Camila lying helpless on her bed. They both knew what would happen next, and Lauren just hopped Camila wouldn't regret it the next day, and run off again.

She went in between Camila's legs, and brought her lips close to her ear, " Baby, are you sure about this.. I need you to feel comfortable, and sure of yourself. I want you to want me as bad as I want you... I would never want you to live in regret. And if you say no, I am completely fine with this.. We can cuddle, and watch movies until we fall asleep."