The New Maid (Chapter 20)

Chapter 20

Camila eyes grew in terror as Austin held the gun in his hands, " Austin, put that away.. you don't know what you're saying.. You're not that type of guy."

" You're right, I'm not that type of person to go off killing the person that stole my fiancés heart.. but just because I'm not, doesn't mean I can't have someone else do the job for me..", Austin stood closer to Camila.

" Austin, don't.. just please don't hurt her.. Do whatever you want to me, but leave her alone. "

" You rolling in bed with your teenage long lost love is enough for me to want to go find her, and take that pretty little smirk off her face."

" Don't you dare! Tell me the truth, how did you know she was here, or that I've had anything to do with her..", Camila's hands began to shake.

" Do you want me to be honest, or do you want me to come up with some bullshit story?"

" I want the truth.."

" Honestly, you don't deserve the truth, but something tells me that you might want to know this..", Austin smirked as he sat in his chair.

" Austin...", Camila closed her eyes, she couldn't contain her emotions.

" I was at the airport waiting to board my flight, and of course I had no idea that my soon to be wife was at home fucking her lover. Anyway, I got a call from Mrs. Jauregui, and I'm sure you're familiar with who she is.. right?"

" I don't get what she has to do with anything?"

" Hold on.. I'm just getting started. So about a day ago, I got a call from Clara, she wanted to talk business about buying a bigger art studio for her daughter, and she came over so we could look at different buildings. And of course you weren't here because you must have been with Lauren? Anyway, she was telling me about how her daughter came home from London, and that she had hardly seen her since she got home. We walked out to the patio, and she was amazed by the painting on the wall.. she then asked me if I knew the artist, and I said ' no, my fiancé must have hired the artist..'..She gave me this strange look, and asked me who my fiancé was.. and everything kind of clicked. ", Austin poured wine in his glass.

" What the hell do you mean everything clicked?", Camila's voice became louder.

" Well, she asked me who my fiancé was, and I told her it was you, Ms. Camila Cabello... and then you know what she said?"

" What?", the tension in the room was becoming too much, Camila could feel every strand of hair rising.

" She said the art on the wall looked too familiar, and after a few seconds of her studying it , she realized that in fact, the artist was none other than her daughter, Lauren Jauregui.. which could have only meant one thing, that you both had secretly been seeing each other. She also told me everything that happened between you two..", Austin put his glass down.

" What did she tell you..", Camila stood still.

" I mean, I knew you worked as a maid, but did you really have to go falling in love with their daughter? How inconsiderate of you. You could have ruined Lauren's great art career..", Austin chuckled out loud, he was obviously drunk.

" I never told you about her because it was in the past.."

" Oh, I'm sure it was all in the past.. which is why you never let me touch you, probably cause you were still stuck on your stupid teenage crush? ", Austin's eyes became big, and dark.

" If you knew about her why did you leave to the airport?"

" Because I thought Clara was bluffing, and I wanted to believe that you loved me.. but then she called me, and told me she hadn't seen Lauren, and I assumed she was here.. and what do I know, she was..", Austin stood up, and walked over to Camila as he caressed her cheek.