The New Maid (Chapter 3)

The clock struck 10am, and Camila and Lauren were in the same exact position they fell asleep in. Lauren still had her arms around her, but somehow Camila had managed to turn around, and their foreheads were just lightly touching. To anyone, they seemed like two lovers that had fallen asleep together, but to them, they were just two strangers in an empty home, and all they had were eachother.
Camila opened her eyes, and met with the green eyed girl that was only a few inches away from her.
"Hi", Lauren had been awake for a few minutes, yet still held Camila tightly.
" Um, hi.. how long have you been awake for?"
" Just a few minutes.." Lauren realized she still had Camila wrapped around her arms, and let go, so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.
" Oh, well, I should get up, it's pretty late, and I have to clean."
" Wait, why are you so worried about cleaning? My parents are most likely not even home yet, and besides we're supposed to get breakfast."
Camila got out of bed, and turned to face Lauren, " Ms. Jauregui. Don't you understand that I'm a maid? I'm not supposed to go out and have fun with you, or go get breakfast.. If anything I should be cooking breakfast for you."
" Why are you so fucking uptight? I'm just trying to be nice, and lets be honest, you and I are the only ones in this house. What mess can there possibly be?"
" That's besides the point.. And I'm sorry.. I'll be down stairs making your breakfast."
Lauren got off her bed, and walked towards Camila, " What are you so afraid of? We're not doing anything wrong for the love of God. Sorry for wanting to hang out with you, I didn't know it was a crime."
" It's not a crime, it's just not right.. I'll be downstairs."
" No, don't even bother. I'll go out of my own. And I'll leave you alone so you can get your job done.."
Lauren turned around and started walking towards her bathroom. Camila stood at the door watching her walk away.
" I'm sorry, Ms. Jauregui."
Lauren turned once again to face the brown eyed girl who had rejected her once again. Usually Lauren never had to beg a girl to go out with her, or even sleep with her. She could get any girl when she wanted, but with Camila, it wasn't like that at all. Lauren didn't want anything out of Camila, all she wanted was to know her better.
" Don't worry, Cam. I get it. Besides, I'm used to being alone."
" But you have so many friends, how is that even possible?"
" They're not real friends. All they care about is their stupid money. I just hang with them because they like to get shit faced with me. Besides that, I'm always alone... but yeah, I'm gonna go shower now"
" Where are you going? Well, if I may ask... actually its none of my business, sorry."
Lauren smiled, " Well, I still don't know. I just thought I'd go out somewhere so I wouldn't be in your way of doing your job. "
" You don't have to do that.. You can stay here, and I can make you breakfast... Please?"
" Are you sure? "
" Of course I'm sure. Plus it's part of my job..."
" So in other words, feeding me is part of your job? Are you gonna take care of me too?" Lauren crossed her arms.
" Pretty sure you can take care of yourself, you're a big girl, but yes, I'll feed you. Three times a day."
" Three times? That's it? I'm a growing girl. I eat way more than that!"
" Well as many times as you want, gosh.."
" I like you.." Lauren noticed how serious Camila became after those few words came out of her mouth. " I mean, I like you...as a maid. I still like Maria better, though"
" You're funny, Lauren.."
" Ha you called me Lauren again! Stop calling me Ms. Jauregui.. we're like the same age, it feels weird."
" I know I figured I should call you Ms. Jauregui, but fine, I'll call you Lauren."
"ok, well, I'll be down for breakfast after I'm done showering... Surprise me!"
" Okay. I most definitely will" Camila smiled and walked out of Laurens room leaving her with her heart in her hand, once again.
Lauren walked into the kitchen with her hair wrapped around her towel, for some reason she felt really comfortable around Camila. She especially liked the site of the young maid cooking her breakfast. Lauren figured that when she was married, she would love for her wife to be just like this.. exactly, like this.
" Wow, those pancakes smell so good! Who taught you how to cook?"
Camila rapidly turned, as she blushed, " Oh, I didn't hear you coming in.. you scared me! and well, I kind of taught myself.. well, my mom taught me, but I basically picked it up on my own"
" Wow a woman that can cook... interesting.."
" You don't cook?.. wow, there I go again.. what a stupid question.."
" It's not a stupid question, and honestly, no, I don't cook.. I don't know if you've noticed, but well I have people that cook for me"
" Yeah, I've picked up on that.." Camila and Lauren both laughed, as she grabbed a few plates, and served Lauren her breakfast.
" You don't have to do that. I can serve myself. You've done enough by making breakfast."
" Oh, it's fine.. remember, it's my job to serve you." Camila winked at Lauren as she poured coffee into her mug.
Lauren felt a rush of chills run through her spine, a feeling no other woman had ever made her feel, " wow, I.. I don't know what to say to that. Thanks, I guess."
" I guess hanging out with you is kind of sticking to me, maybe? Well, enjoy your pancakes.. I'm gonna go do some laundry.."
" NO, DON'T GO!.. I mean, aren't you having breakfast with me?"
"Lauren, we talked about this..."
"Please?" Lauren gave Camila her infamous puppy face that helped her a lot with other women, and she figured it could work on Camila.. Not for sex, but at least to get her to have breakfast with her.
" Okay, fine.. but after breakfast, no more playing around.. I have to get my job done."
" I promise I'll leave you alone after breakfast.." Lauren looked down at her plate, and began to cut her pancake in half.
Her phone began to ring just when she was about to start eating, and she noticed it was an incoming call from her mom..
" Maybe you should answer your phone call?" Camila suggested as she poured syrup on her pancakes.
"Hmm, no I can call back later.. Besides it's bad manners to answer a phone call during breakfast, especially in front of a pretty lady."
Camila giggled, and then they heard a loud buzz come from Lauren's phone. It was a text message from her mom.
Lauren looked down at her phone, as she raised her eyebrow.
" Is everything okay, Lauren? You look kind of worried..."
" Yeah, it's just a text from my mom.. and, well.."
" What? Is everything fine?"
" My parents went out on a business trip, and they'll be out of the country for a week."
" So..what does that mean?" Camila raised her eyebrow, as she put her plate to the side.
" It means that we'll have this house to ourselves for an entire week, and we'll be alone.."

oh shit.......

————————————————————
(hope you enjoy!)