The New Maid (Chapter 9)

Camila woke up the next day, and was soon to realize that the night before hadn't just been a dream, it was all real.. The kissing, the biting, the sucking of tongues.. even the talks about imported ice cream, had all really happened. There was a bright huge smile, that she had never meant before.. Camila felt indifferent that morning, but it was a wonderful type of indifferent.
She kissed the side of one of Lauren's arms, which were still wrapped tightly around her body.

" Baby..", Camila tugged at Laurens arm.

" No, mom I don't want to wake up.."

" LAUREN! 

" Let me sleep...", Lauren whined.

" Okay, fine.. I'll be down stairs making you breakfast.."

" No, wait.. Cam.. I'm sorry. Let's stay in bed all day.. I'll order breakfast, don't even worry about that"

" Lauren, you can't just order everything.. what, are you gonna order someone to come give you a bath, too?"

Lauren giggled with her eyes still closed, " Yeah, right I'll just have you give me a bath... your hands are so gentle.."

" You're unbelievable sometimes, Lauren.. May I remind you this is why I wanted to rip out your face when I first met you?"

" Yeah, but you also wanted to fuck the shit out of me, and you can't even deny it because you admitted it to me last night, as I fucked you..", Lauren winked.

" As you fucked me? So that's all I meant to you? A good fuck?", Camila rolled her eyes, as she got out of bed.

" No, babe, take a joke?"

" I'm not in the mood for you silly jokes. I get that you're Lauren Jauregui, and you like to have a good time. You like to screw around, and party hard all night long, I also know that you like to have sex with pretty women, and they literally throw themselves at you because lets be fucking honest, who can resist a gorgeous green eyed girl. I completely get it, Lauren.. I will never be up to your standards. I honestly thought that last night meant something to you because honestly, it meant everything to me..."

" Are you even listening to yourself right now?" did you not listen to anything that I said to you last night? How insecure are you that you can't believe a single word that I said to you.. I had never in my life been so sincere to a girl; I gave you my heart. And no, you weren't just a good fuck, I made love for the first time.. It wasn't just sex, it was pure love.. that I had never felt for anyone.. Every single word that I said to you last night, I meant with all of my heart.. And I thought you trusted me enough that I could be able to joke around with you, but no now I get that I cant even do that.."

Camila looked down at her feet.. " I'm insecure because you're used to being with gorgeous rich women, and I'm just.."

Lauren got out of bed, and wrapped her arms around Camila, " You're just the most beautiful girl in the world.. You're the most perfect of them all. I wish you would just believe me for once in your life. And I don't care if you don't have money.. we don't need any of that.. We can live off of our love.."

Camila smiled, " What about your Italian ice cream..? how will you pay for that if we only live off of love?"

" I don't care.. I would risk everything for you, baby. I would lose every single dollar if it meant that I get to be with you for the rest of my life.."

" Do you really mean that?"

Lauren placed her forehead on Camilas, " Of course I mean it.. I mean it like I meant every single word that I said to you last night. I love you, and that will never change.."