The New Maid (Chapter 7)

Lauren woke up the next day, with possibly the worst hangover to date. Her head reeked with pain, she felt like she had been banged with a cooking pot, multiple times. She placed her hands on her head, hoping she could ease the pain, but it just seemed to get worse. She looked over to the girl lying next to her, hoping that it had all just been a bad dream, but Kaylee woke up, and smiled at her, it wasn't a dream at all.

" Hi, baby.. last night was amazing!", Kaylee sat up, and grabbed Lauren as she placed kisses along her neck.

Lauren closed her eyes, " Kaylee, you're a great girl, and I'm sure last night was great for you, but it shouldn't have happened.. Not this way.."

Kaylee backed away from Lauren, and looked her in the eyes, " I know you don't mean that... The Lauren I know, is crazy wild, will fuck me three to five times a day, will get fucked up, and not wake up till the next day. The Lauren I know likes to wake up with a hangover, likes to max out her credit card, and will get fucked up all over again."

Lauren giggled, " I'm not that type of girl.. I was never that type of girl. I only did it because I thought I was supposed to.. I'm just a lost girl with a credit card, and I thought I had the world in my hands. Money gives me power, but not real happiness and..."

" What?", Kaylee raised an eyebrow

"...Someone changed my life, and I ruined it..I really fucked it up this time.."

" Let me guess... you fucked an inexperienced chick and she cried because she was deflowered by the one, and only Lauren Jauregui?"

" No.. it's not like that all... I made a friend, and well, so I wont bore you with my sob stories, I basically told her that I liked her a lot, and she got scared."

Kaylee started laughing, she probably couldn't believe what she was hearing, " I never thought I'd live to see the day that you actually liked someone... And well, if it helps, at least you know I'm always here.. even if its just for your late night booty calls, but we both enjoy each other. So I can help you forget her."

"No, you can't.. but thanks for trying.", Lauen hated herself for giving into Kaylee's charm once again. She hated herself because she knew Camila should be the one next to her. Kaylee could never have half the class Camila did even if Kaylee was a millionaire herself.

Lauren took a deep breath, and got out of bed, " Kaylee, I'm not asking you to leave, or anything.. You can stay here for as long as you'd like, but I have to go... I have to clear my head. I promise none of this is your fault. You did nothing wrong, you're perfect, and I really have to apologize to you.. I'll see you later."

" Wait, Lauren.. are you serious? Are you really sprung on this girl? I mean, me waking up in your bed is nothing out of the ordinary, but you talking about actually feeling horrible is! And you don't have to apologize, I know it's not the last time I'll be here", Kaylee kissed Lauren on the lips.

" I have to go Kaylee.. I have some stuff to do. I'll call you later, or something."

" I have to go anyways. I have dinner with a few friends. I would invite you, but I figure you need some time alone.." Kaylee winked.

"Thanks for understanding."

Kaylee stood up from bed, put her shoes on, grabbed her coat, and walked out of Laurens room. Before she left, she blew a kiss at Lauren, and all she could do was smile.

Lauren still felt horrible, she figured she could go, and talk to Camila, and apologize for everything that happened the night before.

She first she got in the shower, to see if her headache could go away...When she was done, she got dressed, and made her way to Camila's room.