The New Maid (Chapter 4)

Camila stood on her feet, as she grabbed her plate, and took it to the sink, " So this means I am definitely in charge of feeding you for an entire week, aren't I?"

" Well not just that Miss Cabello.. did you forget about the part where you take care of me, and keep me company?"

" So, I went from your maid to your nanny?.. interesting how you always switch my jobs around.", Camila giggled as she began to wash the dishes.

"Well, you wont have to worry about cooking later on, nor cleaning.. because you, and I are going out for dinner. And I don't want to hear any excuses."

" What are you my boss?", Camila turned around to face Lauren as she sarcastically moved her hands around.

" Well , technically I am, since my parents aren't here.. You have to listen to someone, and well, that'll be me! So do me a favor, and be ready by 6pm because you, and I are going out for dinner"

There was a moment of silence between the two girls. And the young maid noticed how Lauren's light green eyes were turning into a bright emerald green. It must have been the sun that was hitting her face, but she couldn't help to think how gorgeous she was. Camila didn't understand how someone so rich, and snobby could evidently have a soft side. And although they had been alone for at least a day, Camila, and Lauren knew nothing about each other. Other than the fact that Lauren was rich, and Camila was simply a maid.

After a few minutes of staring into each others eyes, Camila broke the silence, " Fine, i'll be ready by six, boss"

"Yes!" Lauren said underneath her breath, although Camila managed to hear her.

Lauren went upstairs, to paint as usual. She talked on the phone with a few of her "friends" and had somehow received a call from her parents. She told them that she would be fine, but in this case, Lauren knew she could basically do whatever she wanted.. although she always did regardless of her parents being there, or not.

Camila did some chores around the house, and when the clock struck 5, she figured she'd take a shower, and get ready for dinner with Lauren.

She chose to wear a casual red dress that fit her absolutely perfect, and topped it off with a black headband. Once she was ready, she heard a knock at her door.

"Hey, Cam..it's Lauren, I just wanted to see if you were ready for dinner?", she could hear Lauren's voice pressed against her door.

"Yeah, I'm ready.. hold on.", Camila walked over to the door to open it, and she met once again with the emerald green eyes.

Lauren wore black jeans, a leather jacket, and topped it off with her infamous beanie.

" Wow, Camila.. you look... you look... so beautiful", Lauren had never stuttered, especially in front of a woman, and she couldn't help, but notice how incredibly fucking hot Camila looked in that dress. She gave two shits that Camila was her maid, she could rip her clothes off in seconds, but she was held back once she saw Camila smile at her compliment.

" Um, Lauren? are you there, hello?"

" Oh, yeah, sorry.. I was just a little distracted.. Are you ready to go?"

" Yup! ready!"

Once they were in the car, Lauren figured she could get to know a little more about the shy girl, she just had to be careful with what she said, and how she said it. She didn't know much about Camila, but from what she picked up, she was pretty stubborn, and proud.

" So Camila.. i'm taking you to this really cool diner. It's kind of hipster, I don't know... it's just really cool, and i hope you really like it.."

" Pretty sure i'll like it.. i mean, if you like it, it won't be hard for me to enjoy it." Lauren slowly turned to face the brown eyes girl, and smiled at her. She took Camila's response as a compliment.