The Mew Maid (Chapter 10)

It didn't take long for Lauren, and Camila to get home, " So, babe..you sure you want to go to this party.. We don't have to go. Remember the last thing I want is for you to feel uncomfortable.." 

"Lauren, I'm sure I can handle a party. I mean, how bad can it be, really?" 

Lauren scratched her head, " Well, it's pretty much an unsupervised house party with a lot of underage drinking, sex, and a lot of bratty rich teenagers.. Trust me, baby. I don't want you to feel out of place, or anything like that.."  

Camila walked up to Lauren, " Well, like you said, no one knows me, I can blend in.. Shouldn't be too hard, after all, I am a teenager just like them. Except for the rich part, but they don't know that.." 

"so... you're saying that..?, Lauren smirked as she raised an eyebrow. 

" What I'm saying is that, if you can't beat them, join them.. I'll just pretend to be a rich fucked up teenager as well.."

" Does that mean we're gonna have pool sex?", The green eyed smirked.

Camila placed her finger on her girlfriends lips, ", Not exactly, but well the night is young, why not enjoy it for once.."  

" Hearing you talk like this is turning me on...", Lauren became excited.

" Hmm maybe we should wait for later on.. I'm gonna go get ready.."  

Lauren held her hand, " Wait..why can't we just shower together, and you can get ready in my room?" 

" Because I kind of want to surprise you..", Camila gently kissed her. 

" Oh... well, okay."  

Camila walked out of Laurens room, a site Lauren had seen one too many times, " I've seen her naked already, why wont she ever shower with me?"  

Lauren didn't give it too much thought, she had more things to worry about..she was gonna party with her girlfriend, but she wasn't worried about how Camila would react, she was worried how other people would react to Camila..   The fact that Camila was her maid isn't what bothered Lauren, what bothered her was that her girlfriend might have more eyes on her, besides her own. She knew Camila was gorgeous, and as soon as she walked in the door all eyes would turn to her, and that was enough to piss Lauren off. She just hoped no one would try to disrespect her.  Lauren didn't take too long to get ready. She wore her little black dress, and some black heels. Her hair was long, and curly, and the make up around her eyes made the green stand out even more. She was just about to put lipstick on when she heard a light knock on her door.. 

" Baby, why do you knock..just come in."  

" Oh, sorry.. it's just that I'm used to it.", Camila mumbled against her door.   

Lauren was still too distracted putting her lipstick on to notice her girlfriend walk in. 

" Hi..", Camila shyly whispered as Lauren turned to look.

" Woah....", she was completely breathless.  

Camila wore a tight red dress that fit her curves perfectly, she looked like a goddess.. She looked like an everyday rich girl, but a million times prettier. She straightened her long black hair, and she left just a bit on bangs on the side, which made her look so fucking perfect, and exotic. She topped it off with red lipstick, and black eyeliner around her eyes, and Lauren was completely speechless as too how gorgeously hot her girlfriend looked.  

"Camila.. I don't even know what to say... you're just so..." 

" You don't like it do you? I knew it was too short.."