One shot

I was waiting for him to come home and as soon as he would come i would just jump in his arms. I want him to make love to me. Kiss me everywhere, touch me in places where only he can. I wanted to feel him skin to skin. I just miss him so much. I live in a very big house or you can say mansion. It's very beautiful. And i have the most beautiful bedroom, it's our bedroom. He was like a dream come true to me. Like really. I was sitting just out of our bedroom. Waiting for him. I stared at myself in the mirror all of a sudden feeling nervous. I removed my top throwing it on the ground. I sighed and kept staring at myself when i heard footsteps. I turned to my left and looked at the person who was walking up.

My favourite person. My husband. My lover. The man of my dreams. My everything. Most of all my soulmate. It was a staircase where only him and i would use it, i felt a blush creep up my face, as he reached up looking at me directly in my eyes. A smile was plastered on his face. He reached up and removed the two buttons of his black coat. "hi baby"i whispered. He smiled at me. Now i couldn't control my excitement. So I walked towards him and he bent down so i could wrap my arms around his strong self. "i missed you so much baby" i said taking in his scent smell which i was now obsessed with.

"i missed you too sweetheart" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. We pulled away, he lifted me as i giggled and wrapped my legs around his torso. I leaned in and rubbed my nose with his, along with my lips as he pressed his lips against mine, a wash of relief and peace set in me as he kissed me making me smile and kiss him back with so much passion. We kissed until we were satisfied and then pulled away. He walked me and took me to the small pool chaquise. He placed me down. I removed his shirt button smiling and blushing. He undid my bra and threw it out of the chaquise. "stand up sweetheart" he said. Oh his damn sexy husky voice. I obeyed him as he pulled my down shorts along with my knickers. I blushed now I was fully exposed to him. He kissed my thighs looking up at me.

I let out a very low moan. He spread my legs, i looked down and saw him staring back at me. I blushed. "your so sexy amore" he whispered seductively. He bent down and licked a strip of my wet folds, oh how I missed his tongue. He sucked on my clit so hard that I almost felt like falling because my legs were shaking so badly. He giggled. I immediately sat down and looked at him smiling like an idiot. "i love you" i said "i love you too amore" he said smiling. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him in the eye, he kissed my nose. "my sweetheart" he smiled. His large hands caressing my face, rubbing his nose against mine. I was just smiling.

We kissed each other once again, i then kissed down his neck sucking on his weak spot he moaned with which I licked leaving a mark there as i pulled away. Staring into each other's souls was our love. "let's go to the bathtub" he said. I nodded getting up when he lifted me making me straddle his torso. I giggled and kissed his cheek. He opened the door and there was the bathtub with full forth and foam. We got in well   he put me inside with him. I was still straddling his waist. I took some foam but before rubbing it, "you need to take these off" i told him about his pants. He nodded as he slid off his pants and briefs. I gulped hard as i could clearly make out his hard-on, which was bulging out. He chuckled and brought me back on his lap. I rubbed some foam on his hands and on his chest. Both of us are naked now, in each other's arms.

He just stared at me as if I was his whole world. So i leaned in and kissed him passionately. I don't know what's gotten into me, i savoured each and every moment with him as i kept kissing him, i sucked on his upper lip while he sucked on my lower lip both of our moans passing into each other's mouth. He licked my bottom lip, yes he taught me how to kiss and so I parted my mouth as i gave him entrance to my mouth, our tongues collided with each other. Kissing, licking and sucking on each other's lips. Slowly we pulled away our lips parting and swollen from kissing. It was all like a dream for me. He kissed my neck, as i closed my eyes enjoying the pleasure he was giving me, i felt him lick and suck just below my neck near my collarbone. "oh baby" i moaned as i pulled his head closer to my neck.

He kissed my collarbone leaving and trailing all wet kisses, as i moaned out just his name. I felt him smirk against my skin. He pulled away and looked at me cupping my face "utter perfection and all mine" he said looking into my eyes. I blushed like an idiot. He bent down and played with my nipples, sucking on them as he took my half boob in his mouth. I moaned out his name. He gazed his teeth biting it slightly and licking and sucking on the nipple. He gave the same treatment to my other breast. Once he was done, he placed a kiss in between my boobs right in between my chest, a place where he knows I loved to be kissed, obviously by him.

His hands slowly trailed down to my belly button circling it which made my body nervous. Reaching down his hands, parted my thighs, he separated them. "i want you to sit at the edge of the bathtub and spread your legs as wide as you could. Do that for me my darling" he said his voice. I just stared at him before lifting myself off him, i obeyed him once again. I blushed as i slowly parted my thighs as he watched me through his intense lust full eyes, he came up to me on his knees as he parted my legs more the cold Breeze hitting my center as i arched my back. Within seconds i felt his warm tongue on my wetness as he devoured it like candy. My breathing became heavy as he ate me out, his warm tongue, sucking and lapping on my juices, i closed my eyes and bit my hand as i couldn't control the pleasure he was giving me right now.

I was now close to my release he didn't stop with which I let out a scream as i came undone on his tongue drenching his face, i felt him lick me up fully before looking up at me with those lustful eyes. He smirked and licked his lips. I blushed and looked down at him. "always my favourite meal baby" he said. I had my hands on his shoulders as i rubbed them earning a moan from him. I got down and looked at him. I took his length in my soft hand as i rubbed his tip with my thumb.  He growled which made me giggle as i began pumping his length my one arm was wrapped around his neck as I looked at his face, his eyes were closed, his lips parted making him look more beautiful and more handsome. "I'm so lucky" i whispered in which he opened his eyes and smirked at me before smiling. I pecked his lips as i picked up the pace and moved my hands up and down his length earning moans from him.

"oh angel I'm so close" he groaned in my ear as he bit down my collarbone making me moan. He moaned my name as I felt him cum on my hand. His chest goes up and down, as i watched him come back to his senses. He looked at me and smiled before kissing my lips and pulling away. He rested his forehead on mine, i cupped his face looking into his eyes, "let me clean you up" he mumbled before rubbing my body and massaging every part of it. I did the same thing for him and washed off our bodies, he took the towel and wrapped it around me, i dried myself as he did the same thing for him. Then once again he pulled out the towel from my body. "what" i asked him but he ignored me picking me up in bridal style, he brought me to our big queen sized bed and placed me down as he got on top of me admiring me.

He kissed my hands as i cupped his face smiling. He kissed my head and then my cheek, then he pecked my lips leaving me all in smiles, my bottom half was already parted for him. He kissed my neck, as i massaged his head, then went down to my collarbone. I parted my lips as moans left my mouth. He looked up at me with a smirk, rubbing his lips over mine then attaching it with his. I felt his tip brush against my core as i shuddered under his touch, until he parted my legs more for him with his knee and thrust himself inside me.

I gasped but then moaned, he pushed his tongue inside me as we both continued to moan in my mouth thrusting himself inside me
"fxck amore your so tight for me" he growled in my ear biting my earlobe. My hands trailing and tracing his arms, "you missed me so much angel didn't you" he asked. I nodded smiling. "yes I missed you so much" i said smiling biting my lip. He saw me doing then again he attacked my lips leaving me off guard as he hit my g-spot making me squirt all over him, he did it once again as i screamed his name all over and over again. He kissed the valley in between my boobs sucking and nipping on them. My walls tightened around him as i clenched the sheets, also clenching around I felt his length twitch inside mez which meant we both were about to cum. "come for me baby....ahh" i moaned "yes angel, we'll come together" he breathed out as he thrusted more harder and faster, i closed my eyes as i screamed moaned his name coming all over him, as I felt him shoot his seed inside me.

He rode out our highs and collapsed on top of me. I smiled and rubbed his back while i massaged his hair. He looked up at me as I smiled at him. He pulled out of me, pulling the bedsheets all over us as i snuggled more closer to him our warmth keeping each other safe and warm. "i love you amore""i love you so sweetheart". Then he leaned in and gave me the big kiss.