Friends to Lovers -1

"h/n, come on please i promise i won't leave you like last time" you whined as you pulled your boybest friend's hand in order to bring him with you for the picnic.

"Ugh fine" he said rolling his eyes and getting up from the couch. "YES" you screamed in joy.

H/n turned to look at you with a peculiar smirk on his face. "What's up you seem excited?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Uhm yes I am, my best friend is coming with me, should I not be excited?" You asked with an annyoned look on your face.

"Of course you can darling" h/n said smiling. You blushed when he called you darling.

"Ok should I help you change?" You asked him innocently.

"You want to see me change?" H/n asked.

"Oh boy I meant that I want to help you in changing, like I'll tell you which clothes to wear, etc" you said rolling your eyes playfully.

"Ok, come here" he said. You walked along with him to his bedroom. He ruffled some clothes through his closet trying to find the best wear.

"What about this black shirt?" He asked. "ok and with what?" You asked him. "Blue jeans?" He asked "ok" you said smiling.

You saw him take out his house sweatshirt. "Wait did you take a shower?" You asked him with wide eyes.

"No i didn't come here and smell me" he said pulling you by your waist. "hey no no go change" you said as you turned around. "I don't mind you watching me change" he said.

You bite your lips and try to contain your excitement. You heard the zipper sound so after a few seconds you turned around.

You saw h/n he looked so good. His outfit hugged his body so perfectly. He looked so fine.

"Done staring?" He asked as he looked at me through the mirror while he combed his hair.

"Give it to me" you said. He furrowed his eyebrows "what?" He asked "your comb" you said. He handed you his comb and you made him sit on the bed.

You stood and combed his hair. H/n smiled at you, you were so focused on his hair, to which he got butterflies in his stomach.

"Done" you said with a smile "thank you" h/n said as he looked at his hair from the mirror "you welcome" you said and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

H/n sprayed his manly intoxicating scent all over himself and smirked. He wore on his signature gold watch and looked at you.

"Do you have swimming shorts for yourself?" You asked him "why do we need that?" He asked "because we need" you said and handed him a brown bag.

You made sure he packed one extra jeans and shirt, along with his underwear and his swiming shorts.

"God y/n it's like we're going out of station" h/n said as he looked at the bag. You giggled.

"Now come on let's go" you said and grabbed his hand.

"Where are we going actually?" H/n asked as y'all both got inside his car "uhm wait let me ask stefany for the location" you said.

You immediately messaged your friend Stefany and asked her to send you the location. She sent it in the group.

H/n turned on the location and started to drive.