SUNDAY

It was Sunday you woke up to your alarm at 5am. You smiled in your sleep with your closed eyes, because you have to go to church. You rubbed your sleepy eyes. You looked to your side and saw your husband sleeping peacefully, soft snores left his mouth. He looks so cute.

I smiled and pressed a kiss on his cheek getting up from the bed. He moaned turning in bed. I smiled and covered him making him more cozy. I walked into the bathroom did my thing, brushed and showered. I came out with the towel wrapped around my body.

The lights were still off, because I never like when the lights are on. I get some type of headache. I only turned on the lamp. I dried myself and walked into the closet. I wore on my bra and panty. Then I took out a cute pink floral dress and wore it on.

I came back and sat on the bed. I began to do my makeup. You heard your husband groan. You turned and looked at him smiling. Your slowly ran your fingers through his soft wavy hair. He smiled as you caressed his cheek. He opened his eyes which fell upon you. You smiled ajd pecked his lips.

"Sleep my baby, am i disturbing you" you asked scared if you disturbed him. He smiled and kissed your hand. "No sweetheart, your getting ready to go for mass" he said. You nodded biting your lips. He smiled at you. You bksuhed when you felt his trace your exposed thighs.

"You look so pretty sweetheart" he muttered "baby i think you need to go back to sleep" you said pushing him down and running your fingers through his hair

"You look so pretty sweetheart" he muttered "baby i think you need to go back to sleep" you said pushing him down and running your fingers through his hair. He pouted "then who's gonna drop you to church" he asked. "I'll go by myself h/n" you said, hoping he won't get angry.

He groaned "seriously y/n i would make you go alone to church when you know i hate it when you out all by yourself. I'm your husband right, I'm the one who needs to drop you or pick you ok" he said sternly. You cupped his face "baby please let's not fight" you whispered talking. He sighed and placed a kiss on your hand.

"I love you" he said making you smiled and making butterflies erupt your stomach "i love you too h/n" you said, leaning in and kissing his lips. He smiled and pulled away. You sighed and began to re do your make-up while h/n watched you.

After the make-up was done, you walked to the mirror and did you hair, straightening it. You smiled and sprayed yourself some perfume. "should I make you some coffee my love" you heard him say from the bed. You smiled and shook your head no "no h/n. I'll just have hot water" you said. He nodded and got out of the bed.

You looked at the time and it was already 6:30am. Mass starts at 7am, so you need to be there atleast five minutes early. You saw your husband walk downstairs. You smiled, putting on your pink square shaped sandals and grabbed your pink purse, walking out of your bedroom.

You walked downstairs and saw your husband there in the kitchen. "Uhm h/n, it's already time" you said nervously. He looked at you and smiled. "here my love you can have this" he said handing you the hot water. You smiled and drank a glass full. You placed the glass down and looked at the time.