𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪

It was the day of the swimming competition. The finals. You were anxious and nervous, because your enemy too was participating. Of course you were a good swimmer but just your enemy was too. You were scared of what if you lost the match. Your enemy would make fun of you.
What was even worse was you had a third degree burn on your arm and stomach. It made you leave the competition because you can't make water touch the burn. It was horrible.
You got burnt by hot oil, and it was the worst and painful experience in your lifetime. You don't even want to think of it. It makes you feel the pain even more.
As you try to distract yourself, you find your enemy staring at you from the doorway with a smirk plastered on his face.
You rolled your eyes and turned away from his gaze. You walked to the mirror to fix yourself.
"What's up looser?" He smirked as he approached you.
You rolled your eyes trying to ignore you as you could.
"Getting ready to loose?" He asked
"No I'm getting ready to kick your ass" you fired back with a peculiar smile.
"Oh now I'm scared" he mocked you.
You huffed. "Please go" you said as you needed to change and wrap up your wound.
"So you think you'll talk or demand and I'll leave sorry sweetheart but not happening" he said.
You ignored him once again and took out your medicine pack set which had all the creams, disinfectants, bandages which you needed to use for wrapping your burnt wounds. Now you didn't want to do it in front of your enemy so you turned to him with an annyoned expression.
"Can you please go?" You asked
"Why, and what are you hiding there" he asked you ignored him and began to look at your burns as you needed to dress them.
Your enemy was curious so he grabbed your hand to see what you were hiding. You immediately whinced in pain as his hand came in contact with your burnt arm. Tears forming your eyes due to the pain and his action. Your enemy's eyes widened as he stared down at your arm to find the burnt mark. You began to sniffle as your enemy found out that you were burnt, but it was also worse that you were crying now in front of him which makes you feel weak. e/n's eyes widened at your sudden shock and felt so false at what he did. "Listen y/n I'm sorry" he spoke. You chuckled "i hope you are" you said. "Please i need to change" you whispered. Enemy nodded and walked away looking at your state like that. He felt false. So he decided to make you win and come second in place.
After changing into the swimming suit, you walked out and to the gaming spot.
You sighed and looked around everywhere. There were seven participants and among them one was your enemy.
As you sighed looking at the swimming pool and measuring the distance you felt a presence beside your side. You turned to look and it was your enemy.
His gaze softened at her stared at you. You felt nervous and looked away, just when you were about to look back, you heard a whisper "i promise to make you win the game" you knew who it was.
You immediately turned to look at your enemy but he was not meet your gaze.
Why was all you thought.
"Ladies and Gentlemen as we begin the game, let's read out our participants names" said the announcer.
"Number One is John wick
Number two is y/n y/l/n
Number three is e/n e/l/n
Number four is Jamie Oliver
Number five is Mona astre
Number six is Lucifer soy
And On Number seven is Jace Smith"
You were nervous, and kept recalling what your enemy had told you few minutes ago.
"Now shall we begin, but first let us wish them luck. Good luck kids" said the announcer.
You rolled your eyes and heard your enemy chuckle.
You look at him and roll you eyes. But he smiled as he knew what he was doing.
"Ok ready get set and go" shouted the announcer as he blew the whistle.
You were quick to jump in the pool like the others.
You began to swim faster not even thinking of anything.
Enemy was a few steps before you which made you even more eager to win the race.
Despite the pain in your body you swam.
Enemy turned to face you with a smile as he closed his nose and went under the water which made you frown. But you went ahead and found no clue of your enemy. You had a feeling in you.
You made it till the finishing point. You smiled and got up.
Everyone out there were cheering for you. You smiled.
You came first. It was unbelievable but you had to believe it.
The second who came was your enemy. Your heart was telling you that your enemy was the one who made you win.
He held up a smirk and shot a wink at you.
They made all the winners stand in order as they put on the medal for them and gave you the trophy.
"Congrats y/n your hard work paid off" you heard your enemy whisper in your ear.
You tried turning to look at him but couldn't as many people came to congratulate you.
The feeling was overwhelming.

*******************************

It's been one whole day and you still didn't get over what had happened at the competition. Your heart and.mind itched to tell your enemy thank you.
So today in the evening you decided to dress up and go to his house telling him thank you.
You knew his house. You actually knew where he lived because last year you guys were paired up for a project and you planned on doing it over his house.
Not to mention he was attractive too.
But what made you guys enimies you still don't know.
It was in the evening and you were getting ready to meet your enemy.
You wore on a simple short pink dress which had spegati straps.
You did your makeup and wore on some jewellery.
You were all ready.
You put on sneakers and walked to the florist shop.
You brought a bouquet of different kinds of flowers because you didn't know what were his favourite.
You made your way towards his house feeling nervous.
You knocked on his door and rang the bell.
You heard footsteps and the door opened out.
It was e/n.
He held a confused face, but soon turned in a smirk when he saw the bouquet in your hand.
"I think your're at the wrong place" he said.
"No i'm not. Can i come in?" You asked softly.
E/n nodded his head and moved aside.
You sat down on the couch.
"You want some water or coffee?" He asked.
"Uhm water please" you replied.
He nodded. He came back with a glass of water.
You gulped it down.
"Thanks" you whispered. 
"So what are you doing here?" He asked.
"Well i uhh i came to say thank you and i'm sorry" you said and gave him the sorry note.
He took the note and saw a *🅸🅼 🆂🅾🆁🆁🆈*
written with all flowers and smileys drawn.
He smiled and looked at you with a smirk.
"Also these are for you" you said handing him the bouquet.
He smiled.
"Why all this?" He asked.
"Well because of you i won the competition and i'm for behaving rude to you. I don't why we were like or what caused us to behave like this. I just i'm sorry for all the times" you spoke.
"How your burnt mark?" He asked.
"Oh it's ok" you said.
"How did it happen?" He asked.
You sighed before answering.
"I got burnt when hot oil fell on me" you said.
"How, why?" He asked.
"I just. It was someone's mistake and i'm paying for it" you replied tears forming your eyes.
"I'm sorry" said e/n.
"Why?" You asked.
"I should have never been your enemy. And yeah you deserved to win. Afterall you put into so much hardwork despite being burnt" he said smiling.
"Ok thanks. So am i forgiven" you asked.
"Yes and am i forgiven?" He asked.
You chuckled before nodding your head. "Yes"
"Ok anyways i'll get going" you said getting.
But e/n pulled your arm.
You turned to him with confusion.
He just stared at you.
All of a sudden he crashed his lips on yours.
You kissed him back with the same passion as his.
E/n pulled away.
"I hate the way, i don't hate you" he whispered against your lips.
You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck kissing him once again.
"Will you go out with me?" He asked.
"Yes" you smiled.
You never thought you'd end up going out with him.
You were happy though.
It was the start of a healthy relationship.