short imagine

"oh my god h/n" you moaned as he thrusted into you from beneath you. You closed your eyes enjoying the pleasure as you rocked your hips against his.

"Baby ahh fxck come my love. Come for me" he grunted and moaned. Sweat dripping from both of our bodies. I was now in full esctasy. Well both of us.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming ahh h/n" it was almost like screaming his name from your mouth to which were music to h/n's ears. He smiled and closed his eyes.

He took in the exotic pleasure and both of yall came, moaning. Breathlessness. Sweat. Exhausted. Excitement. This was all ya'lls state. It was pretty nice for the two of y'all.

"ahh baby it was soo good" you said smiling. H/n looked at you and smiled. Both of ya'll breathless. "It was my love" he said admiring your beauty.

You leaned in and placed your lips on his. He kissed you. Both of your lips are moving in sync. You bent down and grasped his hair tugging on his slightly which made him grunt in response, his hands now on your waist holding on you. You licked his lips with your tongue and he gave you access. Both of your tongues were playing with each others. You smiled into the kiss and kept kissing him, not getting enough of him. He licked your bottom lip which made you moan. He was still inside you, which made the surroundings hot. Slowly y'all both pulled away with dreamy smiles on each other's faces.

"I love you so much h/n" you said blushing and looking into his eyes. "I love you too pretty girl" h/n said making you smile. Once again you leaned in and this time you kissed him passionately, finding his lips ever so addictive. His lips lingered on yours. Just keeping it there while you once again tasted his addicted lips. Pulling away you smiled at him.

You rested your head on his chest, taking the bedsheets and covering the both of you. A moment of silence was a peaceful silence which calmed the both of yall from the high.

You giggled slightly which made h/n smile down at you. "What's up darling" he asked in his perfect,your favourite voice to ever hear.

You looked up at him, while your chin rested on his chest. "nothing" you smiled innocently at him.

He smiled normally and played with your hair. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life" you said opening your heart to him. "Me too darling, trust me" he said smiling.

"How am I so lucky" you mumbled to yourself mainly as you stared at your man. He chuckled which vibrated to you.

"I should be asking myself that question sweetheart" he spoke back, making you smile, shaking your head you answered "I'm the lucky one here h/n" and left a faint peck on his chest.

"Why are you so beautiful darling, I'm the luckiest man on this planet" said h/n making you blush and giggle "oh shut up" you laughed, giggling and giggling.

He brought your hand up to his lips and pressed a kiss on your knuckles. Your naked chest was touching his which made it more romantic and passionate.

You kept staring into his eyes. He smiled at you. "My beautiful, beautiful girl" h/n said making you blush. "And your my handsome boy" you said smiling. "I'm not a boy, I'm a man" he whined making you giggle.

"Ok ok your my handsome man" you said giggling "now that's better" he smiled. He cupped your face and grabbed you kissing your lips now passionately. You giggled and pulled away.

You laid your head back on his chest and closed your eyes. H/n ran his fingers through your hair. You dozed off to sleep in his arms.

This was so peaceful to be able to make love with the person you love the most. He pressed kisses on your forehead and slept with you.

Sorry guys this is something random which i wrote. I hope y'all are ok with this one shot. It's just something I imagined well we all want this atleast once in our life with the person whom we love the most