Friends to Lovers -4

Exams were done and you were happy, but soon that happiness faded when your period started. It became even worse because today was the sleepover and your friends were coming to your house and it was the first day of your period. The cramps were horrible too.

But anyways you shook your head. Before your friends could come you decided to take a nap and have a nice warm bath. It soothed you in a way. You pampered yourself in doing some exfoliating and shaving. It refreshed you and you felt clean.

You changed into some cute pyjamas which had a cute little short tank top and pyjama bottoms which were in ash, blue and white boxes. It looked cute on you and showed your tummy. You wanted to be free so why not.

You did your skincare routine and applied a little makeup which included a little bit of foundation, concealer, pink powder, blush, mascara, eyeline along with lipbalm and lip gloss

You did your skincare routine and applied a little makeup which included a little bit of foundation, concealer, pink powder, blush, mascara, eyeline along with lipbalm and lip gloss. You combed your hair into a sleek bun and put on some jewellery which included earrings, your necklace, your three rings and your thin bracelet.

You smiled and looked satisfied at the way you looked. Well why did you dress so much. Hmm for h/n because you liked him and couldn't wait for him to come.

You heard the doorbell and walked to see who it was. You wanted it to be h/n, but it turned out to be Julia, Stefany and her boyfriend. You smiled at them "hii come in" you spoke and moved for them to walk inside.

"Heya grill this Aiden my boyfriend, and Aiden this is my friend y/n" said Stefany. You smiled at Aiden "hello" you greeted politely with a smile. "Hi" he smiled back at you. "wow i was not expecting y'all so early. I didn't even prepare what I wanted to make" you said with a pout.

"Awe it's ok y/n, we're here we'll help you now" replied Julia with a wink. You smiled and took them to the kitchen. Soon y'all began to make brownies and cold coffee. All of them helped you, but the thing was Julia and Stefany kept irritating you by asking you a lot of questions if you liked h/n or no. Well of course you liked him, it was obvious but the way their were asking questions annoyed you ok now blame it on the period.

While preparing and talking, making jokes the doorbell rang again. You groaned but walked towards the door as the bell kept ringing. "God I'm comming" you shouted and heard laughter from the kitchen. Rolling your eyes you opened the door and your expressions changed once you saw who it was.

It was h/n and Tommy. You smiled at h/n but frowned and poked your tongue out at Tommy. "Why the hell did you ring the bell so many times" you asked Tommy with your hands crossed. "Yo man, keep your girl quiet. And y/n I'm sorry. I was getting bored out here" said Tommy with a shrug.

"Bored seriously not even for a second and you were bored" you asked. You heard h/n trying his best not to laugh. "God y/n, i don't know how you bear up with her attitude and mood dude" said Tommy as he looked at h/n with amusement. H/n just shrugged. "Go get in" you told Tommy.