princess×bodyguard-3

H/n princess y/n's bodyguard was walking through the halls of the palace when all of a sudden a small hand pulled him towards a big bedroom.

H/n gasped but calmed down when he saw it was y/n. But his eyes immediately widened when he saw what y/n was wearing. "Princess no this is" but he was cut off when she put her finger on his lips and kept him shut.

She took his large hands and placed them on her hips. H/n's eyes trailed down towards your body and saw you wearing a dark blue lacy lingerie.

Your lips were painted with dark red lipstick and your make-up was done by yourself to show all this to your dear bodyguard.

"I want you" you said smiling at him. He smiled back at you and cupped your face. He pressed his lips on yours and kissed you passionately. You moaned in his mouth and y'all both fell back on your bed which was full of blue roses.

H/n blushed and looked at you

H/n blushed and looked at you. "what do you want my princess" he asked you caressing your cheeks. "i want you my dear bodyguard" you said blushing.

He smiled at you and adored the way you looked so pretty and so beautiful all for him. He was beyond lucky.

"Get on your knees and crawl to me princess" he said which astonished you. You blushed but the way your body reacted towards him.

You got on your knees and crawled up towards your bodyguard who had a smirk plastered on his face. You slowly reached up to him and smiled "now what" you whispered brushing your lips against his.

"Now I'll give you what you want princess" he said and flipped you over so that now you were.below him.

You smiled when he began to take out your bra and peppered kiss all along your neck and jaw. You moaned his name when he came in contact with your sweet spot sucking and biting them soothing it with his tongue while he licked it.

"Oh h/n" you moaned and his d*ck began hard. He rubbed his hard-on against your clothed wetness and you moaned. "Look how hard I am for you my princess" he rasped in your ear biting below your earlobe and licking it.