princess×bodyguard-6

H/n walked inside his and his wife's house.  The smell of food engulfed his nose. He smiled and walked towards the kitchen to where his pregnant wife was.

He saw her figure in the kitchen. Her back was facing him. He smiled to himself knowing that this woman is his wife. She was stirring some in the pot when she sensed something staring at her.

She immediately turned her head towards him and let out a breath of relief as it was her husband staring at her.

She lowered the stove and walked towards him. "how did you know it was me?" He asked her as he grabbed her hips "don't underestimate a pregnant woman h/n" she told him with a smirk.

"I would never, my princess" he said smiling and placing his lips down on hers. They both smiled in the kiss and pulled away.

"Anyways what are you cooking" he asked her "I'm making some mac and cheese with steak. I was craving for that" she said pouting and rubbing her pregnant belly.

Her husband chuckled at her cuteness and rubbed her belly too. "How is my little love?" He asked as he rubbed her belly and that's when he felt a kick.

Both of them were shocked. They eyes watered as they felt baby kick. It was the first time.

H/n got down on his knees holding her baby bump in her hands while he placed his ear and cheek to her belly. Y/n's heart warmed at the sight and she cried silently.

"Can you kick again for your dada my baby" he asked and once again they felt a kick again. H/n eyes glistened and kissed her belly peppering it with kisses as he felt kicks.

He got up and hugged his wife tightly

He got up and hugged his wife tightly. She chuckled at his cuteness. She gently cupped his face and kissed his lips softly.
They licked each other's lips taking in the taste of the moisture and soon pulled away.

"I love you so much my princess"
"I love you too my dear bodyguard"
He chuckled and pressed a kiss on her head.

"You go change while i finish with the lunch" y/n told him. He nodded pecking her lips and walking away to their bedroom.