Friends to lovers -3

"uhh these exams are so hectic" you groaned as you scribbled on the notebook trying to find the x in the mathematical problems.

Your head was already aching, but you needed to study to complete the exams in a way your college will be completed.

Half way through the study session your mind was wavering towards h/n. You smiled at the thought of him.

You bite your lips anxiously as you have liked him more than friends for a while now but was too scared to confess then because what if he doesn't like you? What if the feelings aren't mutual? You can't break your friendship for that.

Frowning you got up and walked to the kitchen to make yourself some coffee. God from tomorrow you have your exams starting.

So you made up your mind and after the exams you decided to have a sleepover. So you immediately began to message in the group.

Friends Since 1920
You - hey guys I was thinking of having a sleepover...?
Baker - okay! When?
You - maybe after my exams are done. Is that ok with everyone......?
H/n - hey y/n. Sounds good to me. I'm down for it :)
You- hey h/n. I'm glad....but i want to know about the others too...?
Stefany - gurllll I'm down for it. Can my boyfriend join too. I kinda wanted him to meet you guys!
You - sure stef, bring him and come👍😊
Stefany - Okie 😁
You - i need to know about noah, Tommy and julia.......
H/n - i don't know about them baby.

You blushed so hardly when he called you baby in the chats.

Stefany - Oo am I missing something? 😏
You - What! No nothing!
Baker - oh sure we are not missing anything 🙃
H/n - guys stop making her embarassed.
You - yeah.......
Julia - wait, wait, wait. What am I missing?
Stefany - and ther she comes 🙄
Julia - gurl ig something just happened here..... Am i right?
Baker - nothing much, it's just that h/n called y/n baby and that's all.
Julia - oh well aren't they already in a relationship. Why you guys are making it a big deal 🤷
Stefany - gurl who said they are in a relationship. They are not, or maybe hiding it from us...who knows?
You - guys.......😭
H/n - yeah y'all are irritating here.
You - yeah......
You - anyways just tell me who all are up for the sleepover and it is after my exams which end next week!
H/n - I'm down, i mean I'm up for it.
Baker - bro your really crazy about her. You can't type out correctly or form the sentence 😂
H/n - stfu
Julia - I'm down
Stefany - me too with my bf
Baker - yeah, yeah me too. I'll bring Noah and Tommy don't worry. 👍
You - ok thanks.....bye
H/n - bye
Baker - goodbye
Julia - goodbye
Stefany - bye.

You placed your phone down and get back to studying. But while sipping your coffe you thought about h/n calling you baby. Maybe he liked you that is why he gave you a nickname. You might want to ask him indirectly at the sleepover, but for now studying was important.

*********************

Meanwhile, while h/n was working, he got a text from the boys group.

Baker - h/n, Noah, Tommy
H/n - what?
Noah - what bro
Baker - are y'all down for a boys night out. Anyone's down for it?
Tommy - when and where?
Baker - day after tomorrow, at the blue star club.
H/n - okay I'm down.
Noah - yeah yeah, me too
Baker - Tommy, what about you bro?
Tommy - I'm down
Baker - sounds good. Then see y'all.

**********************

H/n was getting ready for the boys night out. It was already 8pm. He wore on a simple black shirt, with cargo pants and a black jacket along with it.

While he was tieing his shoe lace, his phone started to ring

While he was tieing his shoe lace, his phone started to ring. He got up and picked it up seeing the caller id with y/n's name. A smile immediately creeped up on his face while he picked it up.

"Hello darling"
"Hi h/n, what are you doing?"
"Uhh I'm going out with the boys, why sweetheart?"
"Oh no nothing. I just missed you and wanted to talk to you" she giggled
"Me too babe, me too. Well then what are you doing. How are the preparations for your exams going on?" He asked
"They started from yesterday and yeah it's going pretty nice" she spoke
"Oh. Well then I'm sure your doing your best babe"
"Well yeah I hope so" she spoke
"You are doing good trust me sweetheart. I know you pretty well"
She laughed
"Okay, Mr h/n"
"Yeah, baby don't worry. I'm sure you'll do good in all of them"
"Thank you h/n, you make me feel really good" she said
"Of course always babe"
"Okay, okay now. I'll leave you for your boys out. Enjoy h/n" she said
"Thank you babe, good luck on your exams too, bye"
"Bye h/n"

He hung up with a smile and got his car keys. He walked down from his apartment and to his car.

He got inside his car and drove to the club.

H/n reached and got down. He walked inside the club but not before showing the identity card.

He spotted Noah and baker, laughing their ass off at something so with amusement in his eyes he walked towards them.

"Hey bro" greeted both baker and Noah at the same time.
"What's up man" asked h/n as he shook hands with them and gave them a manly hug.

"How is work man?" Asked baker
"All good" replied h/n with a small smile.

Just then Tommy walked up to them and greeted them.

Then they all ordered for some drinks.
H/n lit one cigarette and began to smoke.

Then they all started to discuss about their life and suddenly Tommy took out the most awaited topic.

"So many how is y/n" he asked
"She' fine" replied h/n
"Oh then when were you going to tell us that you have liked her from a long time" said baker
"Guys" said h/n while he shook his head.

Their drinks came and they all began to drink.

"Why just one beer?" Asked Noah with a smirk

"Because I need to go back home. I just can't get caught up for drinking and driving" replied h/n with a shrug.

"So do you like y/n, c'mon man. Tell us the truth" said Noah giggling
"I uhh, yes I like her. But I'm sure she doesn't like me" replied h/n
"I don't think so" said Tommy
"Why don't you think so?" Asked h/n
"Because man you haven't noticed it but all us do notice the way she looks at you, the way she smiles or blushes, and with you man you keep on giving her nicknames how can we not be so sure when it is obvious" said Tommy

"Yeah but i don't know what to do?" said h/n
"Ask her indirectly if she likes you and then the next day propose her" replied baker
"Ok fine" said h/n with a smile.

The rest of the night, they all spoke about who they liked, shared some dirty secrets, laughed, danced, drank and smoke but h/n changed.

Each one went home with a hookup but not h/n, because he changed for y/n. He wanted to be just for her, the feelings which she makes him feel cannot compare to anything else.