𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥

Recently you have gotten an invitation for a charity event. You were confused, but also confused because there was a dress, heels, a purse and jewellery  wrapped in a box.

You had told your parents about this and they warned you not to go, thinking this is a trap. But your heart said otherwise.

Now it was the day of the event. You had all the mixed emotions over yourself. Shyness, nervousness, excitement, anxiety and vice versa.

You had taken a shower, shaved and did everything. You put on the dress and it matched your body fit perfectly, showing your curves. The dress did look expensive. You did your make-up and hair. Your hair had a few curls in the front and wavy at the back. You smiled at your reflection in the mirror and slipped on the jewellery. It matched perfectly with the dress. Once you were done, you slipped on the heels and blushed. You did look pretty, but again the nervousness washed over yourself. After spraying on some perfume on yourself you grabbed the gifted purse and put your phone in it and other stuff which might be needed.

You had booked a taxi and walked towards the hallroom. Your parents saw you and wer shocked.

"Where do you think you are going young woman?" Asked your dad.

"I-i'm going to that chairty event" you replied softly.

"And even after we asking you not to go?" Interfered your mother.

"Nothing is gonna happen" you shrugged.

"Fine go ahead and enjoy" said your dad.

You sighed. "Bye" you shouted from outside.

You got into the taxi and it drove you towards the destination.

It took you exactly one hour to reach the venue. When you finally reached you got down and nervousness washed over your whole self. As you walked further you spotted so many woman who looked so luxurious and had perfect body shape. As you made your way inside those women huffed, scoffed and gawked you but in a bad way. 

Embarrassment was written all over your face. As you reached the hall. You were mesmerized by its decorations and at how beautiful it looked.

You awed at the beautiful sight in front of you and walked in. You clicked photos of it and clicked one selfie of yours.

Once you reached the hall you felt even more shy than before because every single person over there was rich, except for you.

You sighed and smiled nervously as some men gawked at you and smirked at you. To be honest you did feel nasty at their sight.

But the whole time you felt eyes on you. You sat down at a table which was emtpy and people were not going close it, almost like ignoring the table. Taking a seat on one of the chairs you placed the purse on your lap and just looked around nervously.

All of a sudden the lights went off. You stopped and looked around everywhere.

The lights on the stage turned on and you watched. "Pretty ladies and handsome gentlemen presenting to you all the one and only Mr H/n, the main sponsor of this charity event" said the announcer.

You saw a very well built man, walking up the stairs in a very expensive suit. He took the microphone from the announcer and turned towards the people.

You became shocked as you how handsome he looked. His face, clean and neatly shaven, his lips were in reddish pink colour, he had a long straight nose. Dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair which was gelled. And his jaw looked so perfect and strong. His whole aura scream power and luxury. You gulped at how intimating it was for you, because right now his eyes were fixed on yours.