princess×bodyguard-2

I woke up to the bright sun rays and a pair of arms wrapped around me. I smiled as the scenery of last night came into mind.

I blushed knowing what I did with my bodyguard. How he did it for me and how badly i craved for his touch until I felt it.

Today I'm going to tell my father who I choose to marry and spend the rest of my life with. He has to listen to me. Also my dear bodyguard is very trustworthy.

I turned around in my bodyguard's arms and smiled. I carefully observed his face. His beautiful facial features. Yes he's indeed Beautiful and looks so cute while sleeping.

His plump lips which soft snores come out makes me want to kiss them more and more. I caressed his cheek and pressed a soft gentle kiss on his lips.

I giggled as he wiggled. He pulled me in his arms and pressed a kiss on my head. I smiled and wrapped my small hands around his flexed toned back.

"Your up princess" i heard his say, which made my heart race. I smiled "yes" i answered softly. I looked into his eyes and leaned in and kissed his lips passionately.

We both pulled away and smiled. "Good morning princess" he smiled. Ahh his morning voice is such a turn on. "Morning my dear bodyguard" i said smirking a little.

"Come on let's wake up. Today is a big day for us" you said cheerfully. My bodyguard scrunched his face which made him look even more cute.

"What are you gonna do" he asked sitting up "I'm gonna tell my father that i want to marry you" i said smiling. He smiled and pecked my lips. "I hope he says yes, will he want his daughter the princess to get married to just a bodyguard" he asked as he sighed.

I frowned and cupped his face "baby I'm gonna marry you no matter what. I always had a crush on you. I don't want to marry someone who is a rich and spoiled brat. I really like your simplicity and your kindness, which is more than enough for me. But I also need your love" I said smiling.

He pressed a kiss on my lips and then said "well aren't you going to be the future queen" he asked "yes and you're going to be the future king" i said smiling. His eyes widened and he immediately shook his head.

"No, no my Princess I can't be your future king.  I'm nothing. I've come from a poor family and by your father's mercy i got this job, and now king. I'm not worthy to be the king" he said.

I softened my eyes and kissed his lips to shut him up "no matter what, you will listen to me, because I love you. I don't want to marry anyone other than you my dear bodyguard" i said lifting the covers off my body and straddling his hips.

I was naked in front of him and looking into eyes. He wrapped his arms protectively around my waist. "I want you to be my husband, but i don't want to force you into anything if you don't like" I said sadly. Yes i won't force him to marry me if he doesn't like me.

"What no princess. Of course i love you. I've loved you from the day i laid my eyes on you, but never really told because i thought you wouldn't want to date a bodyguard and also your from royalty" he said and rested his forehead on mine.

"Don't ever say that ok. I also had a crush on you for a long time. You could have told me. We would have been dating then" i said and pressed a kiss on his lips.

"I know my princess, i know" he sighed. "I don't want anyone other than you my princess. I want to marry you, trust me i do. But what if-" but i cut him off by placing my finger on his lips.

He stared at me and kissed my finger. I smiled at him "don't worry, i know my father he'll be happy if I'm happy and I'm happy with you and he was the one who told me to choose anyone and here I am" i said smiling.