The First Night

We got down from the car. As i was about to get down. My husband stood in front of me, holding out his hand for me, which I gladly took.I smiled at him and got down from the car.

He kissed my head as we both walked in front of the mansion which was now our house. Walking together hand in hand, we saw a few people waiting for us.

"hello mr and mrs h/n" said one of the ladies. I smiled at them feeling extremely shy and nervous. "this is my wife y/n and I hope ya'll treat her the same as y'all do for me" said h/n. I looked at him and smiled. "y'all may leave now" he said. They nodded and wished us before leaving us alone. I turned to him and sighed. He had a very cute smile plastered on his handsome face.

"shall we" he asked. I nodded smiling. With a swift move, he quickly lifted me in his arms bridal style, i chuckled "h/n" i widened my eyes at him, but he giggled and kept walking. "now i don't want anyone to say that h/n didn't carry his wife on the wedding day, do we" he asked me. I chuckled and shook my head. I pressed a soft kiss on his cheek, my arms wrapped around his neck as he walked us upstairs to his bedroom.

He opened the door slowly and walked us inside before placing me down on my knees. I looked at him with my eyes shining brightly. He looked so handsome in his wedding suit. He walked back to the door, which I knew was locking it. I smiled and bent down as i lifted my dress taking out my heels. I removed the straps of it, as i loosened myself from it. I pushed aside the heels and looked up at my husband.

"nobodys' home" i asked him as i wrapped my arms around his neck. "yes I sent them off early today" he said smiling as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his body.

He kissed my head and then my neck, i giggled and pushed him slightly. He chuckled against my neck. "turn around darling" he said. I blushed my cheeks and turned around as I felt his hands reach up to my zipper pulling it down. His fingertips brushed against my back as i closed my eyes as I enjoyed and savoured this feeling. He pulled me closer. He softly took her hair kissing it, inhaling the beautiful shampoo smell, as he kissed her neck.

I smiled as he pressed small and sweet wet kisses along my neck. His arms wrapped around me, his hands just below my breasts as he felt them rest on his hand. I turned around looking into his eyes as we both leaned in and kissed each other passionately. Pulling away, my hands were on his shoulders as i removed his coat which fell on the ground. He pulled me closer to him not leaving any gap in between us. He pressed his lips on mine once again.

I kissed him back with the same passion, my hands caressing his cheek, his face and then tangled my fingers in his hair I felt him pulling down the straps of my dress, i became nervous but let him do it. Because i wanted him to.

He slowly slid down my dress as his hands caressed my g back. Once my dress was fully down, i stepped out of it. My lingerie was fully shown to him, as the top of my breasts were peeking out. I looked up at him, as he smiled down at me. Taking in all myself as I felt him admire me from toe to head.

He cupped my face and kissed me once again. I sucked on his bottom lip, licking his bottom lip. I let out a low moan in his mouth. After eating each other's lips. We pulled away. His lips, were so pink and so plumpy that I wanted to keep on kissing and still be left unsatisfied.

He touched my face with his fingers, tracing my face. He brushed his nose against mine making me smile. Once again he lifted me in his arms settling himself down on the bed as he placed me on his lap. I was becoming wet and wet. I bit my lip and looked at him.

Without a reason, I'm not here, sitting on his lap with my lingerie on. It's because I trust him a lot. I brushed my lips against his capturing his lips, my hands on his neck trailing my fingers on his hair. I pulled away and kissed his neck, now straddling his torso. I kissed down his neck, i licked and sucked on his neck. He moaned. I pulled away and kissed behind his ear licking it once again. Oh my god, my panties are so wet now. He smiled and flipped us over, he pinned my hands against the bed as he grinded his hips onto mine, i closed my eyes as I felt the pleasure build up. He kissed my cheek, then my nose, pecking my lips then down my throat he licked along my neck sucking on my weak spot which drove me crazy.