𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

You walk inside your bedroom after washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen.

You spot your husband sitting on the bed on his phone. You blush at his sight and walk further in the bedroom.

Your husband looks at you and smirks. His eyes trails down to your exposed legs and your exposed stomach. He bites his lips and grins at you while you just shake your head, blushing with crimson cheeks, you walk inside the shower.

Your husband sits back on the bed and awaits for you. He is already turning hard with the way you do anything and more over your exposed pyjamas too were making him excited.

After doing your night routine in the bathroom. You walk out and see your husband, waiting for you with his legs spread.

He notices your presence and smirks, while patting his lap. You smile and get on the bed straddling his lap. He smiles and kisses your head while wrapping his arms around your body.

"Did you like the dinner?" You whisper to him. He smiles at you, "i did, it was delicious" he smiled "thanks" you giggled.

"Hmmm so what are we gonna do now?" He asked you. You brushed your lips against his. He licked your lips and you giggled pulling away.

He smiled at you. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" you replied. "Your so pretty" he mumbled and kissed your neck. You let out a breathy moan.

He licked your neck, and sucked on your sweetspot. You were aroused. He licked up your throat and kissed your jaw, before smashing his lips on yours.

You moaned into the kiss making your husband smile. The kiss was hot and filled with many passions.

You slowly pulled away from the kiss and stared into your husband's eyes. His eyes trailed down to your cleavage.

He removed the strap of your top and your b**bs became exposed to him. He bent down and pulled your b**b up. He licked your b**b. He squeezed it and you moaned. Smiling as he took it in your mouth.

He sucked it and made a noise. It felt so good. "Baby" you moaned and clutched his hair. He groaned and i bit my lips smiling. He licked my breast, chewing my nippl*.

He kissed me in between my b**bs. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. He flipped us over and laid me down on the bed, while he hovered on top of me. I licked my lips and smirked at him.

He pressed butterfly kisses all over my exposed upper half and then came down to my stomach. He licked my navel and played with it, it was ticklish and felt so good.

"H-h/n" you moaned while smiling. He looked at you and smirked. He went down to your thighs and removed your pyjama along with your panty. He spread your legs and cool air brushed against your center.

He bent down and his face was just in front of your wet p*ssy. He kissed your clit and gave it a peck. He started to french kiss your p*ssy. It felt so good. You moaned and shuddered.

You almost screamed when he started to suck on your cl*t. "Mhm-mhn" you moaned while licking your lips. His tongue ran through your wet folds, he licked and sucked in a perfect rhythm.

He thrusted his tongue inside you, before angling your hips. Your legs were spread widely. He started to suck your cl*t more aggressively and lick your folds. He licked from your dripping hole till your cl*t. You could hear the wet noises coming through as your husband ate you out.

"F**k h/n i'm gonna cum" you said, as your legs began to shake. Somehow your husband said yes and you came, spilling out all of your wet juices while moaning your husband's name.

He took your juices and rubbed it all over your wet hole. "Ahh" you moaned.

He got up and kissed your lips. You removed his sweatshirt. He smiled as you did so.

"I want to ride you" you whispered against his lips. "Then do it babe" he said. You smiled and kissed his lips before pulling away. You pushed him down on the bed and removed his pyjamas along with the boxers.

You looked at his hard and thick length and pumped it. He groaned. You giggled and kissed the tip which was red. You licked his tip and he moaned.

You smiled and straddled his hips. He held your waist as you lifted yourself up and rubbed his tip against your slit making his tip wet with your juices. You moaned with the feeling.

Closing your eyes you pushed his tip inside you and you sunk down on him. You moaned aloud making him grunt in response. He kissed your head and you rubbed your hips against his.

You lifted your hips once again and bounced a little. As the pleasure began to hit in, you were riding him like a good girl. You felt yourself clenching around him, your walls tightening around him while he moaned.

He cupped your b**bs and squeezed them. He bit your nippl** and sucked it.

"Baby, i-" you moaned. Your legs began to shake making your husband know that now it's his turn to take control.

He was quick to flip you over thrust inside you. "Ahh, h/n" you just couldn't control it. "Babe, can i go faster" he moaned. "Yes please" you whispered.

He smiled and thrusted more into you making you shut your eyes. Your whole body was shaking with each thrust and you felt yourself coming for the second time.

After you had cum, your husband pulled out from you and  rubbed himself, he came all over your stomach. You saw him with tired eyes and smiled.

He leaned down and kissed your neck, cheek and lips. You smiled. "Do you love me?" You asked him. He smiled while rubbing his nose against yours. "I love you so much" he answered. "I love you too" you said back.

He leans in and kisses your lips passionately. After a full make out session he bent down and sucked on your b**bs.

You gently ran your fingers through his hair, while he sucked. It was a different intimacy for you guys.

"Tonight was so good. At first yummy dinner and then favourite dessert" said your husband making you laugh and smile. "Your very welcome" you said and covered yourselves with the duvet.

He smiled while laying his head on your chest as you cuddled him. You switched off the night light and a yawn escaped your lips.

"Good night husband" you said while yawning. "Good night wifey" he said.

And with that darkness took over ya'll.