Friends to Lovers-2

"where are you h/n" you screamed through his house while yawning.

You saw the front door open and h/n came in with all sweat all over his body. You smiled at him. He still looked hot.

"Good morning y/n" he smiled "morning h/n where were you?" You asked him.

"I went to the gym baby" he said "oh" you said.

"Are you hungry i could make us some breakfast" he said. "Yes I am, but first of all I want my morning coffee" you said smiling.

"Ok, go brush your teeth" he said. I giggled and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

I came out and saw h/n settling the bed. I blushed, because I was almost naked standing just in a towel.

He looked at me and blushed. "sorry" he said smiling. "It's ok i uhm need one of your hoodies, the grey one, if you want to give me" i told him.

"Sure" he answered with a big grin and walked to his closet. "Here you go" he said and placed it on the bed.

He walked out and i sighed closing the bedroom door. I started to dry myself and do my skincare.

After that i wore pjs along with h/n' s hoodies

After that i wore pjs along with h/n' s hoodies. I smiled. It smelt like him and it feels so good.

I did some light natural make-up and combed my hair in a high ponytail. I sighed and got up from the bed.

I walked out of the bedroom. I smelled breakfast so I walked to the kitchen.

My mouth hung open when i saw h/n shirtless while preparing some breakfast. "Oo, oo looking hot" i teased while blushing.

H/n turned to me and smiled

H/n turned to me and smiled. Ah his smile is so cute.

"Here is your coffee miss y/n" he said as he bowed down and gave me the cup. I smiled. "Thank you mister h/n" i replied and kissed his cheek.

I sipped the coffee and oh god it tasted so good. "Hmm just like a romantic coffee" you moaned closing your eyes and taking in the taste.

H/n smiled and was happy. "if you want j could make you this romantic coffee everyday" h/n said smiling "I'd love that" you said cheekily.

He sat down next to her on the dining table and placed the breakfast. Both of them began to eat and talk.

"So how is work?" Asked y/n while eating "it's fine" he sighed

"So how is work?" Asked y/n while eating "it's fine" he sighed. "And any girlfriends" you asked, just because you liked him more than a friend, you were eager for his answer.

"No girlfriends" he spoke "so do you like someone?" You teased "uhm" he blushed. You knew who it was so you were blushing as f**k.

"Who is that lucky girl?" You teased. "I can't tell you her name" he said "why" you pouted.

H/n looked at you and down at your pout. You looked so cute. You blushed. "Atleast tell me about you" you pushed smiling like an idiot.

"Ok well. She's the only girl who makes me believe in love. As you know my past relationships were not good, but this girl made me change. She is like a light in my darkness. I've known her for years and now i realised that I love her. I'm in love with her but I can't have her" he said in a sad tone.

You gently rubbed his back. "Why can't you have her?" You asked while biting your lips. "Because it's complicated and I'm sure she doesn't like me in the way i want" he said.

"Don't worry I'm sure she likes you" you said and pressed a kiss on his cheek. "How do you know?" He asked "just try and i see" you blushed. He smiled.

*********************

"Hey can you please drop me home?" You asked h/n. "Why? i thought you were staying here for a few days" he said in a sad tone. "Uhm actually mom needs me home but I did say just for yesterday. I promise I'll come back again" you said with a smile.

"And when will that again come?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Uhm after my exams when they're done it's next week" i told him.
"Okay" he sighed.

We got on his bike and he dropped me off home. I smiled and got down from the bike.

I pressed a kiss on his cheek and walked inside my house leaving him all flushed.

H/n got back home just thinking about you. You had his hoodie. He couldn't stop smiling.

He did want to propose to you but was afraid of the rejection.