SUNDAY 2

And now that Sunday has come. You and h/n had woken up early. You were brushing while he was taking a shower. You heard the shower stop which means he was done. "Sweetheart hot water or ready for you" you heard h/n say. You smiled "thank you, baby" you said through the brush and paste.

He chuckled and kissed your head. You smiled. After rinsing your mouth. You undressed and walked into the shower. The warm water flew down your body from head to toe made you relax. After a long night, of course you deserved a warm shower.

You moaned and began to wet your hair after a while you took your shampoo and put some in your hair massaging your scalp and brushing it through your roots so that they're cleant. Then after washing your hair. Instead of using the conditioner. You used the hair mask and applied it for your hair. Then you began to wash your body scrubbing off the sweat and dirt.

You wrapped the towel around your body and walked out. You saw your husband in his boxers. You smiled and cleared your throat. He looked at you. "Hey sweetheart, change baby" he said smiling. You nodded and wiped yourself. Then changed into a creamed coloured bra and the same matching panty.

You wore on a green short off shoulder dress. Which was in light leafy green colour. I smiled to myself. I saw my husband. H/n wore on a green full sleeves shirt and white pant. Honestly he looked so hot with that silver chain. I smiled at him. "Baby I'll go make you some hot water while you get ready" he said as he came up to you.

You nodded looking up at him

You nodded looking up at him. He leaned down and pressed a long kiss on your lips. He pulled away and pecked your head walking out of the bedroom. You sighed and walked up and sat down infront of the dressing table. You began to do your make-up which was just a nude make-up. And did your hair in a long curls. You sprayed yourself some perfume and wore on cream coloured heels. You walked out of the bedroom and down to the kitchen.

You saw your husbands back. "baby it's getting late" you whined. "babe it's just 6:30" said your husband. "Yeah but I need to be there early" you whined. "Ok ok darling here have your water" he said and handed you a glass of warm water. You gladly drank it and placed it back in the sink.

You sighed and walked out with your husband. H/n decided to go with he car today. You rolled your eyes and sat down in the passenger seat while he got in the driver's seat. While he was driving you began to message in the group.
*I'm on the way* you sent.
And you got back many replies to which were other youth saying there were too on they way.

Finally you reached church and your husband parked it in the church parking lot. Y'all both got down and walked in the church. You saw one of the youth girls she smiled and walked upto you. "Hey y/n we already kept place ready for the youth" she said. You nodded and turned to look at h/n your husband. He was smiling at you which made you blush.

"Come" you whispered to him. He walked along with you and yall both sat down. You and him were seated at the last because he was your husband and you didn't want to let go. "Y/n are you in the conclusion" of one of the incharge asked. You nodded yes "ok great come with me" she said. You looked at your husband "go baby" he said smiling.

You got up from your seat and walked with that girl. "Y/n conclusion right" the leader said and you nodded your head. "ok good Ciara give her the paper" said the leader then one girl came and gave you the paper. You took it and read it. "I'm sure you'll do good y/n" said the leader you smiled "just tell me when to go" you said. "Sure we will don't worry" he said. You smiled and walked back to your place.

You looked at h/n and smiled at him. "I got the paper for the conclusion" you told him. "Glad baby that you're gonna be reading it" he said proudly which made you blush. Of course he was always the one who would support you and take up for you. You kissed his cheek and began to revise the words.

The mass began and you felt nervous. During the mass you began to read and prepare yourself. Your husband saw your nervousness and held your hand giving it a light squeeze. You smiled at him. It was now time for the offertory. You got up and walked back, taking the host and wine in the tray standing behind a few members.

The song began and slowly one by one each other began to move forward with they offertory

The song began and slowly one by one each other began to move forward with they offertory. You were nervous so you turned to look at h/n, already to find him staring at you with a proud look. He smiled at you which made you smile back. He held his phone and was clicking your pictures. Now it was time for you to go forward and place your offertory.

So you slowly walked and reached up to the altar. The priest took the offertory from you and blessed you. You sighed and after giving the offertory you walked back to your place. You saw your h/n. He smiled and pecked your forehead. You smiled nervously. The communion time was over and now it was time for you to give the conclusion.

I waited for the priest to say his thing, then the leader nodded his head making me walk up the altar. You reached the pulpit and got to the microphone. You were so nervous, but you began to read. Once you were done, you gave your nervous smile and got down, bowing your head infront of the altar and walked back to your place.

H/n was so proud of you and clicked pictures and also recorded you. Once you came back many members gave you thumbs up and you sat down only to find h/n with proud smile. "You did so well baby. I'm so proud. I'm gonna make reward you at home" h/n said making your heart warm as well as smile.

Finally the mass was done, and you had a stay back with the youth, so you pulled h/n along with you. You sat down next to him making him sit very close to you. He smiled and intertwined his fingers with you. The leader came and cheered all the youth and praised y'all up. You also decided to donate some money too. Then they gave y'all some breakfast so you and h/n decided to give those breakfast for some beggar.

After wards y'all both got inside the car. "Thank you for coming h/n" you said smiling and kissing his free hand. He looked at you and smiled "always my love" he said. Once y'all found some beggar y'all decided to give some money and give them the breakfast. You felt happy when you saw h/n giving some money. Afterwards he drove y'all home.

After reaching home he made you some delicious and sweet breakfast. Then he gave you his gift. It was all lovely.