1. White Milk

To better to understand the story, you can read Snapshot (my other story) but you don't have to. All my Haikyuu Fanfiction stories relate with each other.

Please Enjoy :D
________________________________________________

Natsuki POV
"Damn it Sota and Tomoe! They were supposed to do this so how does it ends up only being me!" I angrily shout at the sky that gives me no response.

I'm just venting out my anger out at nothing... I feel like an idiot.

Another year in Karasuno High and I'm force to do work for the photography club already. I sigh and look at the bright blue sky.

The sky is light blue and the brilliant yellow sunshine penetrates through the white clouds.

First day of school starts off as a nice day indeed for the new first years in Karasuno.

I slightly adjust my camera to the perfect lighting for the students coming into the school near the front gate. "These little innocent first years coming into high school... just smile at the dumb camera," I mumble as I zoom in to snap pictures for the yearbook.

The balcony door slams open. "Natsu-sama I brought you your favorite drinks, strawberry milk, chocolate milk, and white milk," my overly peppy friend, Tomoyo, happily grins as she carries all the drinks in her hands.

I known Tomoyo since last year. Apparently we played a volleyball match against each other in middle school and ever since then she had always admired me.

It's just by chance that we ended up attending the same school and being friends. At first she was annoying, but I got used to her and now she's always tags along.

"Catch!" Tomoyo tosses all the milk cartons at my face and I catch all the drinks she throws. "Good reflexes!" She gives a innocent wink.

"What took you so long?" I give her a dubious look. "It doesn't take all that long to get milk from the vending machine." I poke the straw to my drink.

"Tanaka and Noya stopped by to greet me after not seeing me for so long," Tomoyo happily scratches her head in delight.

"Oh that's nice," I tell her and continue to take more pictures.

I know Tomoyo disguises her emotions and thoughts well. It even seems like she's hiding something from me.

I sigh. Oh well I don't bother to intrude on anyone's business after all that's none of my business.

"Tomoyo. Are you going to join the volleyball team this year?" I ask to change the topic and take a sip into the my drink.

After being around her so much, I realized that Tomoyo is quick with thinking and good with detailed observations. I also heard rumors that she's a great setter so why she never joined the girls volleyball team is a mystery to me.

...

She might have a reason to no join. She might be similar to me, but I don't ask her anything in depth or else she would try to do the same.

"Remember Natsu-sama, I'm not joining until you join. Besides I'm terrible in school aren't I?" Tomoyo happily smile.

I sigh. I never understood why she calls me that.  She told me she always says that because she admires me. However I'm not a god at all. I'm not even someone worth admiring.

Tomoyo sits down next to me and her head bobbles as she takes a peek of my progress. "How are the photos going?"

"Decent. I'm almost done getting them all," I answer as I start taking pictures faster than lightning speed.