16. No Mercy

Kageyama POV
(In the morning)

"Should we wake up Kageyama?" I hear a squeaky voice in my sleep. I grumble in response from hearing that high pitch sound in my sleep.

"Not yet. Not till I take a picture," I hear another voice snicker in my sleep. I turn my body to the side from hearing that disturbing voice in my sleep.

"Tsukki, I don't think this is a good idea, Kageyama was pissed off yesterday, he's probably going to murder us today," another familiar voice says and I roll around in my sleep once again....

Wait a minute! Tsukki... These voices!!! I abruptly get up and see Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Hinata hovering over me. I notice Tsukishima holding his cellphone out with his camera light on. Was he taking pictures of me? I try to grab it, but he easily dodges it. "Heh nice try King, but I already saved it on my phone so don't even try." He smirks and I glare at him.

"Damn it Hinata! What were you doing!?" I shout and Hinata quickly avoids eye contact with me.

"I-I didn't notice it," Hinata tries to excuse himself as he tries to run away.

"Why did you stop them?!" I take hold of him and start shaking him as I shout loudly in his ear and hear another click coming from Tsukishima's phone.

"Kukukuku another picture, but this time it's a picture of the angry king," he chuckles with his know it all grin.

"Damn it!!!!! Give it back!" I yell and the door suddenly slams open with a frightened Sakura hiding behind a clearly annoyed Natsuki who's ready to beat anyone up.

"Shut the hell up!" Natsuki shouts.

I shut my mouth and Tsukishima clicks his tongue without saying a single word. I check on Yamaguchi and Hinata who are just relieved to see her stop the argument, "If you all have so much spare time then how about you all run 2 miles for warm-up around the area with the rest of the team!" She says with a clearly pissed off tone.

"Are we going to play volleyball?" Hinata asks and Natsuki frowns upon hearing his question.

"That's for later and besides I'm not playing. You are. I'm just your coach," Natsuki answers. "You all have to be down in 10 minutes." She orders and I hear Tsukishima murmuring something, making Natsuki even more annoyed.

"Tsukishima complain again and I'll bring Tomoyo here just to make your day better," Natsuki smirks and Tsukishima scowls.

"Fine I won't. Just don't ever bring her here," Tsukishima answers and Natsuki nods her head.

"I wouldn't want to bring her here either," Natsuki states and turns to me. "Come on Kageyama, you're barely close to ready," she throws a nearby pillow at me. "Get ready for some hard-core running."

(The team stretching outside)

"Everyone gather up," Coach Ukai calls us over after a few minutes of stretching. "Natsuki says for warm-up you guys are going to run 2 miles. I'm not against the idea so she'll be in charge of this." He says with a cigarette in his mouth. "Takeda-sensei, Shimizu, Sakura, and I are going to prepare practice for you all once you come back so make sure you all don't fall behind from Natsuki's basic training." He scans the crowd for Natsuki. "They're all yours now," he says once he spots Natsuki.