37. Tutoring Your Kouhais

Natsuki POV
(At my house - 10 minutes later)

"I have a question!" Tomoyo shoots her hand up in the air for the 10th time already with Tsukishima and I am already losing our patience.

I can't handle this.

"What is it Tomoyo?" I ask, clearly having no patience for her.

"Why did Nobunaga Oda commit suicide?" Tomoyo happily asks me. "I thought he was all powerful. No one could've stopped him right?"

I frown after hearing her random question and roll a magazine to hit her with it. "That's not even a physics or Calculus problem. Focus." I state.

Tomoyo winces in pain for a few seconds but immediately jumps back up like her usual self. "Please answer it for me Natsu-sama. If not then you're just like me~" Tomoyo whines and a vein pops on my head.

"Tomoyo. You are the only one I know who can easily insult my intelligence," I mumble and sigh. "Nobunaga was powerful at the time, but I believe that the reason for his downfall is because no one stays in power. There is always another side. There are people who betray others and go against them. For example, Akechi Mitsuhide betrayed Nobunaga Oda and as a result Nobunaga then did seppuku. There a lost of power." I tell her and the tips of her lips turn up.

"Betrayal huh~" Tomoyo says then laughs. "Knowing that having too much power will lead to such an inevitable death then why bother to expose yourself? People are so caught up when it comes to revolutions and changes, that lives never really matter do they? History never changes and it only repeats itself over and over~"

I sweatdrop from philosophical words. "Why are you asking me that anyways?" I ask and she points to her history textbook.

"I just read it~" Tomoyo grins and I sweatdrop.

"You know what... it's good to ponder, but do the physics or calculus practice problems instead. You're just overthinking the literature, all you need to do is memorize it and know what's going on," I tell her.

"Aye! Natsu-sama!" Tomoyo salutes and I message my forehead to cool my brain down.

Tomoyo is a strange one.

Tsukishima stands up from his seat. "This is ridiculous. I'm going to go home. I had enough tutoring all these lunatics." Tsukishima sneers as he glances over to Tomoyo, Hinata, and Kageyama. "I'm leaving now."

He's practically ready to break them all into little pieces.

"Stingyshima," Hinata mumbles under his breath as Tsukishima heads to the door, but before Tsukishima could open the door it slams right in front of his face.

Everyone blinks a couple of times and bursts out laughing.

"Hahahahahaha!!! Stingyshima got hit by a door!" Hinata laughs.

"Serves him right," Tomoyo hysterically laughs and high fives Hinata.

"Tsukki!!!!" Yamaguchi calls out in shock seeing his best friend get hit by a door.

Kimiko and I sniffle in a laugh while Kageyama tries to laugh along with everyone, but it ends up being an adorable, awkward laugh.