6. Beyond Hope

Natsuki POV
(Tuesday Morning - In the bus)

I take out my cellphone to check the time. Just to see that it has only been 30 minutes since we left the school....This is going to be a long bus ride. I go through random apps on my cellphone and eventually end up looking at Sakura's number in my contacts list. I should probably text her and send her a picture that I'm in the bus that way she won't bother me on whether or not I came. I take a look at where I sit on my left and right side. Right now I'm sitting in between Hinata and Kageyama... I wonder if they're photogenic? I mean Hinata probably is but Kageyama.. I let out a laugh. I even can't imagine.

Well whatever, it's just a picture. "Hey Hinata, Kageyama. Can we take a picture together?" I ask and end up seeing two unexpected reactions.

"S-sure," Hinata says, looking as pale as a ghost. He doesn't seem excited at all, compared to his usual peppy self. He doesn't look okay either.

Compared to Hinata, Kageyama's eyes shine in pure excitement after hearing my request. "T-taking a picture with a genius volleyball setter. Of course!"

My eyes widen. I have never seen him so excited. Is he like that with anything related to volleyball. I swear...His love for volleyball is too scary, it's similar to an innocent child having a passion over toy trucks.

"I want to take a picture with you two," Tanaka comes out from the middle of nowhere.

I don't know how it happens, but I end up taking a picture with the entire team inside of a little bus. After taking the pictures, I check the photo gallery on my cellphone to see how the pictures came out and it was quite disturbing. I take a closer look at the picture and it was not the best picture I have taken. Hinata looks like a zombie while Kageyama says he was smiling, but it looks more like he pissed off about something. Tanaka's face was cut off... Tsukishima has an emotionless face... The only ones who were smiling were Yamaguchi, Daichi, Ennoshita, and Sugawara. I'm not even smiling in this picture....Oh well... Sakura can barely see me, but at least she can see how the team is doing too.

At least taking these pictures took some of the boredom away, I sarcastically think to myself as I put my earbuds on to listen to some music. I close my eyes listening to the music, hoping to eventually knock out and fall asleep.

...

...

Shake shake Shake shake

An annoying leg keeps me wide awake. It's making me want to break something. "Hinata why are you shaking so much?" I ask as I pull my earbuds out of my ears and angrily stare down at Hinata. Hinata starts shivering in fear as I wait for his answer. Tanaka notices the tension between the two and tries to stop anything bad from happening.

"Oi Hinata it's okay. You know what let's have some pocky sticks!" Tanaka happily gives him a pocky stick and flinches as he sees the dead look on Hinata's face. "What the heck is wrong with your face?!"

"Eh I guess I didn't get any sleep last night," Hinata says without a trace of life, "Ahh just a sec... The window... If we open the window, I'll be fiurghhh."

........What just --- What....

"UWAHHH STOP!!! Stop the buuuuuus!!!!" Tanaka loudly screams and the bus does a quick halt.

Hinata faints after throwing up on Tanaka. While Daichi, Sugawara and Kageyama just look at Hinata in shock as they stare at the outcome of Hinata's nervousness.

I normally keep my calm but my rage just reaches its max. This team... They're not even close to getting anywhere near nationals. They probably wouldn't even survive going against a bunch of five year olds.

Sakura if she can hear me now then let me just say this.... What the hell is with this team!!!! What's worth watching!?!?

Kageyama POV

After a "minor" delay.... We arrived at Aobajousai High.

Minor delay. I can't believe Hinata threw up on Tanaka. The problem is worse than I imagined it. Damn it! I just want to go knock some sense into him. I watch Hinata desperately apologize to Tanaka. What's he so nervous about it's just a volleyball game!?

"I-I'm going to the toilet... again," Hinata queasily says.

Tanaka starts laughing, "First the top then the bottom! You're a busy guy!" He gives him a nice pat on the back.

Seriously!!! "That Hinata...again...!" I angrily ball my hand into a fist. "So damn pitiful!!! I'll get him motivated with one hit--" I get ready to go give him a KO hit, but Sugawara stops me before I can even take an attempt to beat him.

"What are you saying!? Are you stupid!?" Sugawara panics as he pulls my bag to stop me from chasing after Hinata. From behind us, we slowly turn around to see a menacing aura coming out from Natsuki.

"No, no, no. For once I agree with Kageyama. Let's beat some sense off that little head of his," Natsuki says, cracking her knuckles as if she found the solution to the problem.

"Not you too Natsuki!" Sugawara pulls Natsuki's hoodie. You two do know that it's only an effective method for some people right?! Not everyone works like that!!!" Sugawara tries to reason with us, but receives the hard core anger of two irritated people who can't handle another moment seeing Hinata in such a pathetic state.

"We won't know if it's effective if we don't try," Natsuki and I both hauntingly say at the same time and Sugawara gets the goosebumps from just looking at us.

"Let's go get him. The sooner the better," Natsuki evilly smiles.

Sugawara starts panicking more after hearing that response from the two of us and Natsuki's side comment. " Tanaka restrain this guy and his one track mind. I have to control Natsuki, before she kills someone," Sugawara pulls on Natsuki's backpack and Tanaka tackles me down.

Hinata!!! When I get my hands on you, you better be sorry!!!