-A World Without You P1-

Song: "No Air" By Caleb & Kelsey (After Unlocked P1)

*Italic lyrics are mostly the female part except the chorus*

Sophie's POV: 

Love Keefe,

Was where his letter ended. I sat alone in my room, my heart heavy with confusion and sadness. Keefe, her dear friend and confidant, had suddenly disappeared from her life. No goodbye, just a letter explaining that his new ability was dangerous. He had simply vanished, leaving a void in my heart that seemed impossible to fill.

"If I should die before I wake, it's cause you took my breath away."

I wake up every morning and everything's fine, then my heart remembers you're not here. Every morning, I wake up feeling fine, but then I remember that you're not here. Ever since my heart made it clear that I was in love with you and not Fitz, everything has changed. I'm constantly reminded of you, whether I'm picturing you in my head or seeing a photo of you. Every time, it takes my breath away.

The days dragged on, each one more difficult than the last as Sophie tried to make sense of Keefe's departure. They had shared so many laughs, so many secrets. They had been through countless adventures together. How could he just leave with just a letter for her?

"Losing you is like living in a world with no air. Oh."

It's true. When you left, it felt like the air was sucked out of the room, and I struggled to breathe. You're not here to help me catch my breath. I desperately need you back. I can't handle this pain anymore. I feel like I'm teetering on the edge, not knowing when I'll plunge into the darkness with no air. Please don't let me fall. You promised to catch me when I fell.

I've found myself thinking of him. His mischievous smile, his infectious laughter. Memories of their time together flooded her mind, making her heart ache even more. She longed for his presence; his comforting presence that had always made everything feel right.

"But how do you expect me to live alone with just me? 'Cause my world revolves around you. It's so hard for me to breathe."

How can I possibly live alone without you here? You told me to forget about you and move on with life, but I can't do that. I can't forget you, and I never will. You can't expect someone who loves you deeply to just forget about you. That's not how it works.

"Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air. Can't live, can't breathe with no air. That's how I feel whenever you ain't there. It's no air, no air."

Cause you can't breathe with no air. This is how I feel when you're not around to, comfort me with your warm hugs and blue breezes or even just seeing your smirk or smile you saved for me, to just simply make me smile with your jokes and positivity in them, to show off your good looks to me and say that you have the best hair ever, Which you do, but I probably won't admit that to you.

"Got me out here in the water, so deep, tell me how you gon' be without me. If you ain't here I just can't breathe, it's no air no air."
(There's more to the 'No Air" but I aint' writing it all out.)

I feel like I'm drowning in deep water, desperately reaching out for you to pull me out so I can breathe. But you're not here. I need you to save me. Please, I can't breathe without you here.

"But somehow I'm still alive inside, you took my breath, but I survived, I don't know how, but I don't even care."

But I still survive since I seem to have HUGE amount of luck when it comes to near death experiences. Even if you took my breath away from me, I am still here barely holding on and yet still I am not sure how I am. None of these matters, I could never fully survive without you.

Where are you where I need you, my love? I miss everything about you. The once vibrant colors of the world now seemed dull and lifeless without him by my side. My once infectious laughter was now replaced with silent tears. The world had lost its luster, and I struggled to find meaning in my daily routine.

Everything will never be the same without you Keefe.

I love you Keefe. Now and forevermore.  

----------------------------------------------------

*EDITED*

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183