-Let's Start Our Life Together-

A/N: "Life Together" By Major Toms (Lyrics will be included)

Sophie's POV: 

"Looking in your eyes I can see a life together." 

Many years ago, I never imagined that I would be sitting here today, feeling this happy. If you had told 12-year-old me that this day would come, I wouldn't have believed you. This is everything I've waited for and so much more. He is everything I've waited for. I'm feeling a rush of wonderful emotions, and I almost want to cry. Today is a special day, one that I didn't even know I was waiting for until it became real. I'm also feeling a bit nervous because this is huge.

The nervousness will instantly disappear when the person standing at the end of the aisle arrives. Looking at myself in the mirror, I just gush at how beautiful I look. With my white dress and veil in my hair, my hair styled beautifully, and makeup just how I like it - nice and simple, not overdoing it. My dress is perfect, and I love how I look like a princess today.

I am marrying the love of my life. We've been through so many ups and downs together, but I wouldn't change a thing if it meant that it finally led us to this moment.

"Standing by you and I think I want too forever."

Oh, I do. I can just imagine it - all our happy memories and the sad ones too. The agreements and disagreements, loving each other through and through. Even if it is hard, it will all be worth it if you do it alongside the right person. In fact, everything is worth it with the right people by your side.

I anxiously awaited behind the doors for the wedding to start. Finally, the doors opened after what felt like a long time. My bridesmaids started making their way along with the groomsmen. Amy was my maid of honor, and Biana, Linh, and Marella were the rest of my bridesmaids. Dex was the groom's best man, and Tam, Fitz, and Wylie were groomsmen.

Then, I looked and saw him.

"And you never looked so beautiful, your everything I've waited for and so much more."

I started walking down towards the love of my life with Grady at my side. It took us a long time to get here, but we made it. My sweet, dashingly handsome future husband, Keefe, was standing at the end. As I gazed at him and he looked right back, I could see the love he held for me in his ice blue eyes. It was beautiful. I kept walking, knowing that my destination was the greatest thing ever, or rather, the greatest person ever.

"And we go over every high and low, if love is going where we go to have and hold."

Finally, Grady places my hand in Keefe's. I hadn't even been paying attention to the priest when he started. I was too busy looking into Keefe's eyes. All I could focus on was him. I did manage to hear the priest say to start our vows. Keefe went first.

"Foster, this moment has been a long time coming, and it's finally here, my love. You were everything I've waited for and so much more. Through all the ups and downs, I am so happy to be standing here with you. I watched you be with someone else, and it was difficult for me, but the best part was being by your side, even if you were with someone else. Your happiness was all that mattered to me. I made a promise to be whatever you needed until you were ready for more." He stopped tears forming in his eyes. Clearing his throat he continued.

"From the moment our paths crossed, you captured my heart, and you've held it ever since. You complete me in ways I never thought were possible. I promise to always be there for you, to love you fiercely and passionately, and to bring laughter into our lives even during the darkest of times. I am proud to call you my best friend and soulmate, and I am so excited to embark on this incredible journey with you."

"Foster, I love you not only for who you are, but for the person you inspire me to be - the best version of myself. Without you, I am lost, but with you, I see nothing but brightness. You are my true love. I promise to not just listen, but to truly hear you, to be honest and trustworthy, and to love and be loved in return. Sophie, I love you and I can't wait to spend my life with you," Keefe says, smiling with tears of joy in his eyes.

"Now the bride may say her vows."

"Keefe, I've realized that I've been in love with you all this time without even knowing it. When we first met and you said, 'You must be lost,' you were right. I was lost without you, but I didn't realize it then. Through all our ups and downs, we've made it to where we wanted to be. You are my dream come true. I was so oblivious for the longest time, and you knew why. You knew me better than anyone else. I have loved you for a thousand years, and I'll love you for a thousand more," I say, pausing for a moment.

"Time has brought our hearts together. In you, I've found the love of my life. I promise I'm yours always and forever, through the good and the bad. I promise I'll love you forever and ever. I promise to love you unconditionally, through every joy and every sorrow. I promise to fight for us, to support you in your dreams, and to cherish the bond we share. With you, I am my truest self, and I am honored to spend the rest of my life by your side. I know our love isn't perfect, but it's beautiful. I love you, Keefe."

We exchanged our rings and said the beautiful words 'I do'.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Keefe lifted my veil away from my face and took me into a passionate kiss. Sealing our love in our hearts.

We were now Mr. and Mrs. Foster. 

"Let's start our life together."

-------------------------------------------------------

*This one-shot made me emotional. Sheesh....songs are powerful. *

*EDITED*

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183