-Sledding! Plus Crashing-

A/N: "Like it's Christmas" Jonas Brothers (Just some Christmas to listen to.)

Sophie's POV:

Sledding. When I first mentioned it to the group, I realized that they had no idea what it was. After explaining it as best as I could, I reminded them that it was something humans did when it snowed. I got excited and wanted to do it with them. We all put on our snow gear, including coats, hats, gloves, snow boots, and pants. I bought the sleds and then met up with the gang to show them my favorite hill to sled down.

It was a tall and super fun hill! I've lost count of how many times I've crashed on it, but each time has been memorable. One time, I crashed, and a bunch of snow got on me, and I looked like an abominable snowman. (Side note: This happened to me once. LOL) I love sledding, and it feels good to be back at it again, this time with Elves who have no idea what they are doing.

"Okay, I'll go first to show you how it works," I explain to them. "Good, because I have no idea what we're doing," Biana says, a little scared but also relieved. Before I go down, I will explain the different positions you can do this in.

"You have a few options for riding the sled. You can sit on it with your legs out, or you can lay on your belly and go headfirst. You can also ride with two people at once. Just make sure to hold onto the handles of the sled. Now, I'll show you how it works."

"I take a few steps backward, holding the sled to my chest. Then I run and, at the perfect moment, I plop myself on the sled, lying on my belly as I head down the hill. "WEEEE!" I scream, feeling like a kid again. When I reach the bottom, I stand up and look back at them. Keefe looks excited to go down. "THAT WAS AWESOME, FOSTER!" Keefe yells from the top of the hill. "COME BACK UP AND WE CAN GO DOWN TOGETHER!" I trudge my way up the hill, eventually making it to the top. (This is the worst part about it.)

Hey guys, how about we have a race? Two of us on each sled, and we'll see who can go down the hill the fastest," I suggest.

"Let's do it," Dex agrees. The teams were Dex and Marella, Tam and Biana, me and Keefe, while Linh and Fitz were by themselves. "Ready....Set.... GO!" I shouted, and we all pushed off and dashed down the hill. "WHOA!" Keefe keeps yelling. I can't stop laughing at the others' reactions. They were priceless, all but Keefe had terrified looks on their faces. It was hilarious. Me and Keefe were in the lead, but suddenly we hit a large bump, and we flew off the sled, tumbling down the hill.

Finally, we come to a stop, and Keefe is somehow on top of me, and we are covered in snow. I catch my breath, and Keefe gets off me. As I sit up and look around, I see that Keefe and I have won, but the others are also tumbling down the hill, except for Linh, who fell behind and managed to avoid the bumps. Then I saw it, and Keefe and I burst out laughing.

Fitz has turned into a snowball and is stuck in it. (Hehe. I couldn't resist.) Once everyone is at the bottom of the hill, we are all laughing.

Keefe grinned, his eyes glowing with amusement. "Who knew we were acrobatic sled riders?" He jokes. I laughed at his comment. I mean he wasn't wrong in a way, I guess.

Oh...my gosh," Biana managed in between breaths. "That was the best thing EVER!" she exclaimed. "Agreed, Foster. That was amazing! I wanna go again."

Before we went up, I pulled him in for a kiss. He kissed back, and we shared a beautiful moment in the snow. I love spending time with all my friends, especially Keefe. I pulled away and smirked.

"Come on, let's go do that again," I said, grabbing Keefe's hand and heading to the top. "HEY, what about me?" Fitz yelled. "FIGURE IT OUT, FITZ!" Biana yelled.

I laughed. Such a fun time with friends.  

-------------------------------------------------------

*Just a nice oneshot with their friends, I guess. *

*EDITED*

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183