-Promise Ring-

Sophie's POV:

As I walked through the bustling school hallway, my mind was filled with thoughts of impending final exams and the usual teenage drama. Little did I know, a surprise was waiting for me just around the corner.

"Hey, Foster!" A familiar voice called out, breaking through my train of thought. I turned around to see Keefe, my boyfriend, standing there with a mischievous grin on his face. There was always something about him that made my heart skip a beat.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, trying to hide the fact that just seeing him made me feel light-headed.

Keefe reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. My eyes widened in surprise as he opened it to reveal a delicate silver ring with a single shimmering diamond.

"Wow, Keefe, it's beautiful," I gasped, unable to tear my eyes away from the ring.

He took my hand and slid the ring onto my finger, a smile playing on his lips. "It's a promise ring, Sophie. A promise to always be there for you, to love and support you no matter what."

Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked at him, feeling a rush of emotions flooding through me. This gesture meant more to me than words could express. Keefe had always been my anchor, my rock, and knowing that he wanted to make a promise to me filled my heart with warmth and happiness.

As we walked hand in hand down the hallway, I couldn't help but feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Keefe was not just my boyfriend; he was my best friend, my confidant, and now, my promise-keeper.

The rest of the day passed in a blur of classes and extracurricular activities, but my mind kept drifting back to the promise ring on my finger. It felt like a tangible symbol of the love and devotion Keefe had for me, and I cherished it more than anything else I owned.

After school, Keefe surprised me by taking me to our favorite spot by the lake. The sun was setting, casting a golden glow over the water, and a gentle breeze rustled the leaves of the surrounding trees. It was a picture-perfect moment, and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

We sat down on a bench, and Keefe took my hands in his, his eyes gazing into mine with an intensity that made my heart race.

"Foster, I meant every word of the promise I made earlier," he said softly, his voice filled with sincerity. "I am here for you, always and forever. You mean everything to me, and I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy."

I felt tears prickling at the corners of my eyes as I looked at him, my heart overflowing with love for this amazing boy who had come into my life and changed it in ways I never thought possible.

"I love you, Keefe," I whispered, my voice barely above a breath. "I love you more than words can say. And I promise to always be by your side, no matter what the future holds."

In that moment, as the sun dipped below the horizon and the world around us faded into the twilight, I knew that I was exactly where I was meant to be. With Keefe by my side, I felt like I could conquer anything that came our way.

And as we sat there, in the quiet serenity of the evening, I knew that this promise ring was not just a piece of jewelry. It was a symbol of our love, our commitment, and the beautiful future that lay ahead of us. And I couldn't wait to spend every moment of it with the boy who had captured my heart and soul.

As the stars twinkled above us, I leaned in to kiss Keefe, knowing that this moment would stay with me forever. And with his arms wrapped around me, holding me close, I felt like I was finally home.

----------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ!!!

This is my LAST planned one-shot. The comments are OPEN for requests for one-shot ideas. Also, please let me know if there needs to be another part to a previous one-shot. 

ALSO! I would appreciate feedback on my upcoming stories and would like to know your top two favorites. You can find the link to my Future Sokeefe book in the comments. Your input would be greatly appreciated. Mainly because I am having a HARD time picking. So your feedback would HELP me a TON. :D

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183