-A Whole New World-

A/N: "A Whole New World" London Music Works (Aladdin) *Lyrics in the one-shot but NOT the whole song.*

Third Person POV (Sophie & Keefe)

Sophie hummed a familiar tune, and Keefe's fingers strummed his guitar in perfect harmony. It was a moment of pure serenity, a moment when time seemed to stand still.

"Hey, Keefe," Sophie said, looking up at him with a twinkle in her eye. "Do you remember that Disney song we used to sing back in high school?"

Keefe's face lit up at the memory. "Of course, I do! 'A Whole New World,' right? That was our favorite."

Sophie nodded, a smile spreading across her face. "I think it's time we bring it back, don't you think?"

Without another word, Keefe started playing the opening chords of the song. Sophie took a deep breath, her voice soaring effortlessly into the melody. As they sang the familiar lyrics, they were transported to a magical realm where anything was possible.

"I can show you the world. Shining shimmering splendid. Tell me, princess now when did you let your heart decide? I can open your eyes. Take you wonder by wonder. Over, sideways and under. On a magic carpet ride" they sang, their eyes locked in a shared moment of pure joy. The meadow seemed to shimmer with a magical glow, as if the music itself had the power to weave dreams into reality. Sophie and Keefe's voices carried across the hills, reaching the ears of all who listened, filling their hearts with wonder and delight.

"A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no. Or where to go. Or say wer're only dreaming."

"A whole new world. A dazzling place I never knew. But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear. That now I'm in a whole new world with you. (Now I'm in a whole new world with you)" Looking into each other's eyes both filled with adoration and love for the other.

"A whole new world (every turn a surprise). With new horizons to pursue (every moment, red-letter). I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you."

"A whole new world (a whole new world). That's where we'll be (that's where we'll be). A thrilling chase (a wondrous place).For you and me."

As the final notes of the song lingered in the air, Sophie and Keefe smiled at each other, their hearts overflowing with gratitude for the gift of music that had brought them together. In that moment, they knew that their bond was more than just a chance encounter—it was the beginning of a beautiful journey, a journey filled with love, music, and endless possibilities.

Sophie looked at Keefe, her eyes shining with tears of joy.

"Thank you for making my dream come true," she whispered, her voice full of emotion.

Keefe smiled, his eyes filled with love and pride. "I would do anything to see you shine, Sophie. You are my whole new world."

And as they basked in the glow of their shared moment, surrounded by the magic of Disney and the power of love, Sophie and Keefe knew that their journey was just beginning. With each other by their side, they were ready to conquer any obstacle and make their dreams a reality.

And so, on that enchanted evening, Sophie and Keefe sang a lovely Disney song that would forever be etched in their hearts as a reminder of the magic of love and the power of dreams. A whole new world awaited them, and they were ready to embrace it together, hand in hand, forevermore. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183