-His Forever Love-

A/N: "A Thousand Years" Eric Krolak 

Keefe's POV: 

When I first met Foster, there was an instant connection between us. Her smile lit up the room, and her laughter was contagious. We were two souls intertwined, and it didn't take long for us to start calling each other cute nicknames. But as time went on, I found myself yearning for something more special, something that would capture the depth of my feelings for her. 

I wanted to give her a nickname that is just for us. Since everyone around us knows I call her 'Foster.' Everyone also knows calling her that is reserved for me. 

Every day, I would brainstorm different ideas for a nickname for Foster. I wanted it to be unique and meaningful, a name that only she would have. It became an obsession of mine, searching for the perfect words that would encapsulate my love for her. 

One day, as I was going through a book of love poems, I stumbled upon a phrase that struck a chord within me. It spoke of eternal love and unbreakable bonds. Suddenly, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I knew exactly what I wanted to call Sophie - my "Forever Love."

Excitedly, I presented my newfound nickname to Sophie. Her eyes sparkled with joy as I revealed my choice. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered, "Keefe, that's the most beautiful nickname anyone has ever given me."

From that day forward, "Forever Love" became our special term of endearment. It served as a constant reminder of the eternal connection we shared. It whispered promises of a love that would stand the test of time.

As the years went by, Sophie and I created countless memories together. We traveled to breathtaking destinations and experienced adventures that made our hearts soar. Through the highs and lows, our love only grew stronger, and "Forever Love" remained a beacon of hope for both of us.

From that day forward, Forever Love became our little secret. It was a bond that connected us on a deeper level, a label that represented the unbreakable connection between our souls. Whenever I called her by that name, her eyes would twinkle, and a warm glow would radiate from within her.

As time passed, our love grew stronger. We faced different challenges together – battling evil, navigating our complicated lives, and discovering the truth about our identities. But through it all, the nickname remained, a constant reminder of our unwavering love.

There were moments when I doubted myself, when I wondered if I would be worthy of Sophie's Forever Love. But she would hold my hand, look into my eyes, and reassure me that she chose me, flaws and all.

Together, we created memories that would last a lifetime. From late-night conversations under the stars to stolen kisses behind hidden corners, every experience was sealed with the power of our love. And through it all, Forever Love remained our secret sanctuary, a place where we could find solace, strength, and unwavering commitment.  

And as the sun set on our perfect day, I pulled her close and whispered in her ear, "My Forever Love, this is just the beginning of our greatest adventure yet." 

-----------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! SOKEEFE FLUFF!!! 😍😍

Updates are now Mondays, Wednesday's, Fridays. The previous one-shots have been edited, so they should be written better now. 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183