CHAPTER ONE : THE NAME

1 September 1897 

Dear Dairy, 

another day of my life when I still think about why I even exist in this world. why god send me here just for pain and for his entertainment? just so my father beat me. yes,  he again beats me why?  because I disagree with marrying an omega. why should I even marry someone as old as my mother just because I am a Trueblood alpha? They said it must be fun being a Trueblooded as I am strong. I might be strong but why do I feel weak? Why was I never able to fight back against my father who abused me why I can't live with being abused for one day? I can't take it anymore I want to go to Mother. maybe she would love but would she love someone like me who killed her? But what was my fault I was just a newborn baby and what is my fault now? I am just a 12-year-old kid. I hated it here but what if god also hated me? if he loved me then he wouldn't have sent me into this world in the first place. It hurts when you have no one in this crowded world. they said it's beautiful and you should be grateful for having a life but I am not I know I am an ungrateful brat like how my father always said. This is for today I have to sleep and also have to cure my own wounds...

After ending my dairy writing I put my dairy back into the shelf. I walked back to my bed and lay down and then I felt something warm water flowing down my cheeks and I knew I was crying again I felt pathetic. I am not strong like my brother. but I am a true-blooded alpha I should be strong "Strong" I hear my own voice and chuckle at my pitiful self and I burst out crying.

And after crying for god knows how long he slept with tears marked on his cheeks but is this new at all? this is his daily routine. crying for some love but never receiving it. But god is not cruel right he never tests us beyond our limits  ...... right Maybe Taehyung will finally have some love from someone because 

{somewhere in Busan}

"you are  doing great push "

"ah n-no i-it's hurt"

"come on push it's almost there we can see the head"

"good it's a boy thank god ah roo bring some hot water"

"my b-baby"

"yes yes good he is breathing iseul "

and finally, he born the only light in Taehyung's life or we can say Taehyung's only light 

"Ha -joon it's his name," his dad said with pride but soon it turned into anger he looked at his weak wife who had just given birth and he threw the baby at her. She caught him just in time and looked at her husband but the next thing he did make every gasp 

SLAP 

"you useless shit what you gave birth to look he is an omega " he spat at her 

"I am sorry we can try again but please don't kill him too I beg you " she cried she didn't want to lose her baby boy who was just born 5 minutes ago 

" what you gonna do with this useless thing huh you first can't give me hire all the early ones were girls and when finally a boy is born he is an omega " he grabbed her hair "You are of no use and this baby also  " he throws her on the floor not even caring about the baby who is crying because of shout "get out and don't show me your face. I am sure this is not my kid"

"I didn't cheat on you believe me and where will I go "

"TO THE FATHER OF THIS SIN " he shouts "Go before I kill you both "

sun rises and morning comes. they said no pain is forever no darkness is forever, and morning comes and takes away your swallow. 

It was 5 in the morning when a 12-year-old boy was ready to go on his morning run order by his so-called father but did he hate it? no not at all he loves to go on a morning walk as it's always quiet and calm which calms his body and soul as usual he was running in the forest in his wolf form when he heard some crying he followed the cry and found a lady sitting against a tress with a baby in her hands both were crying one with noise and one silently... 

"what are doing here ahjuma it's quite early plus your baby is crying " To be honest the lady wasn't that old she must be around 17 but taehyung being taehyung called her Aunty.

"so what it's not like anyone cares if he dies" Tae was shocked at her answer is she really her mother? he took the baby and she didn't protest. he looked at his face and oh boy he was so cute his eyes were closed.

"why is he not opening his eyes" he checked him he was breathing 

"Some babies open their eyes late " she said with no emotion" he was born a few hours ago" she added blankly 

"oh oh wait he opened his eyes " Tae said with excitement and then the baby opened his eyes and looked at Tae. and tae smiled the boy who nearly talked smiled at a baby whom he met a few min ago.

"you like him?" she asked and our tae nodded still looking at a cute bean in his hand 

she smiled she knew her baby was in safe hands maybe he was a stranger but she had a feeling that this little boy would take care of her baby. he will protect him from his father who wants to kill him just because he is an omega 

"What's his name" Tae's question interpreted her thoughts 

"You can name him "

"Really?"

"yes"

he thought for a second and then said "JUNGKOOK"

_________________________

how was it make sure  to tell me in the comments and one more thing this story is not for sensitive hearts so please don't read it if you are uncomfortable kindly leave

It is going to have a lot of mature content don't hate me bye see you in the next chapter till then bye