CHAPTER 13: RED EYES

"Let's not make the emperor wait "

"After you my alpha"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hoseok I am sure  they are upto something"the emperor said

"Your emperor maybe they want the land" the commander give his opinion.

"I think they want something else" the  empress said with a pout. The commander smile.

"And what the empress is thinking?" The emperor question with a oh-so- serious face.

"Because because if they want land then they will come to us quietly but they didn't it means they want something else." The empress finsihed suprising the emperor and the commander.

" empress had a point your emperor"
The commander comments.

The emperor nodded thinking something deeply.

Soon the door open relieving the Alpha of black pack with his subordinates.

He bow down 90° infront of The emperor. The emperor strech his arm for the alpha . He came forward and take emperor's  palm with both hands and kiss the back of it . The emperor nodded and take his hand back.

"Please take the sit your emperor" the alpha Said showing a chair with his hands.

The emperor nodded and take the sit . The alpha said opposite side soon others also took their sits
Expect jungkook.

"What is he doing here?" The alpha asked making the emperor snapped his head towards him . The alpha gulped in fear.

"First of all use correct abbreviation. Empress is not any normal omega ." The emperor grinding teeth he is angry but still he maintains his clam face.

"And secondly empress is above you so bow down." The emperor added.

The alpha looked at emperor. He is an alpha how can he bow down infront of an Omega.a mera omega ?

"NOW" the emperor snapped at him.

He immediately submit and bow down infront of the empress.

"Accept my apology your empress"he pondered.

"Apology accepted " the empress spoke.

You think that kim jungkook is a sweet and normal omega well he is but only for his alpha and for his people rather then them he is a empress who knows how to control people. Don't take his age lightly he might be 5 but he knows how to rule.

The meeting again started this time the empress had his own chair besides the emperor's.

"So alpha taemin what is this? When he already had a contract saying that you will obey us then what is this nonsense?" The emperor dictated.

"Your emperor we agreed but you see when an pack live on a land, the land automatically became theirs" taemin stated.

"This happens in other areas not in solar so you better watch what you speak" the emperor hissed.

"But-"

"No buts if you agreed to obey our rules we will let you live here . If not then get ready for a war" the emperor reported.

"How about a deal?"

"What deal?"

"You gave us this land and in return I, alpha kang taemin gave my daughter's hand in yours" taemin suggest.

The emperor was taken back by the deal . How can a father use his own daughter like this?

"You see my daughter is an alpha . She  can be  perfect for you" taemin stated"Seo-yoon come here" taemin called and soon a girl who was sitting there quitly stand up. She smiled at the emperor and bow down.