CHAPTER 20: TAKING A BIG STEP.

The palace was decorated beautifully for the grand ball held in the celebration of empress birthday.

The whole palace is giving such a cheerful vibes making everyone breath stop. Shining under the golden rays of sun the palace looks what people called heaven.

But is it really heaven? From inside?

" KIM JEAKHYUNG" the emperor yelled in his deathly alpha voice and his green eyes aren't t helping at all. V is furious on the formal king to pulled such a stunt.

How can he think to marry off taehyung and jungkook? Not together when the alpha read the letter about his marriage with some alpha princess he was angry but the next word wake up the monster inside him . No he is not the red eyes monster but was V himself, and who won't when his father try to tie his mate own MATE his jungkook's knot with some random alpha. This is not acceptable at all.

So right now the angry wolf was matching towards the waiting hall where his lame excuse of father having a tea with his so called guest.

The door opened showing a fusion alpha behind him was seokjin and areum running come inside.

" YOU BLOODY FUCKER" taehyung grab his father's collar making his flinch dropping the tea cup he was holding.

Others also stand up. Shocked to see the fusion true blood.

" Alpha" called a feminine voice. Taehyung snap his head eyes glowing green shaking the girl. He left jaekhyung collar marching towards the girl grabbing her neck pining her on the side pillar.

"WHAT THR FUCK YOU SAID HUH? A MERA WOLF LIKE YOU HAVE GUTS TO CALL ME KIM V ALPHA? HUH SO BOLD OF YOU"taehyung growled. Eyes showing red that unknown power try to take over but not today, today it's his about his omega his mate his luna HIS JUNGKOOK.

" your emperor leave her why you are hurting you own wif- " "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING WOLF"

Seokjin looked over his wife who was praying for her little sister. So he took the matter in his own hands and walked towards taehyung.

"Tae leave him, we can talk right. Jungkook won't like it if you use violence."

Hearing jungkook's name taehyung leave her. She dropped on floor coughing badly.

"Niva bring water." Seokjin asked his wife who obey and give the glass filled with water to her sister. 

" we should talk" areum's father said. More like ordering him.

"And why will I talk to a mera wolf"taehyung snapped.

Sensing the situation seokjin made taehyung sit and ask him to talk, as he knows jungkook don't like when his alpha fight with anyone.

"Speak but not more then necessary" taehyung gave permission.

"So as we all know you will turn 18 this December I want you to marry another omega to give solar their next heir because we know you don't want to force jungkook and you are very much scared to hurt him" his father took a long break and speak again

" I don't want jungkook to end up with you as you are a thread to him, you won't be able to handle you taehyung he is just a child "

taehyung was taken back by his father's words he looked at his face to find any nasty emotions but he find none instead he find sincerity and fear in those eyes?

His father who never thought about anything other then power. Is worried about jungkook, to be honest taehyung was a little jealous his father was worried about jungkook but what about him? His own son?

" what do you mean?" Taehyung asked.

Jaekhyung sign others to left them alone. And others obey leaving father son duo.

"Taehyung you know that day when I asked you to marry three years back and you refused I saw those eyes those red eyes, if you Wolf's eyes are green then why we saw red eyes"

" I starts the journey to find the truth I met a lot of elders and monks to know about it and the truth shattered my heart"

"You know about Kim Tae-young, the first true blood?" His father asked.

Ofcourse taehyung know about him, who doesn't. He was the first true blood alpha born to protect the werewolves community as the other creatures treat them as slaves specially fairies as they are on top and are closets to moon goddess . He fought with everyone to get werewolves their right and made them what they are today.

But the unfortunate alpha fell in love with a fairy " the fairy of strength". Fairies and other creatures doesn't like the idea of a mera wolf loving a fairy. So they seperate the two lovers and killed the alpha while the fairy cry over the death boy of his love. 

He cursed all the creatures that they will always be under werewolves power and then he mixed in air and no one knows what happened with him.

After that incident one fairy was against all this so she prayed to moon goddess to take her life while give werewolves something special. As she was the fairy of love moon goddesses blessed werewolves with their fate mates.  She also blessed them with mating season.

" what about him?" Taehyung asked.

" you are a true blood, you are not here to mate and live a happy life you are here as a saviour of werewolves."

" so this means other creatures are up to something?" Taehyung asked angry was written all over his face.

" I really think so" he looked down and spoke again

" I don't want jungkook to get hurt by all this, you will stand against those creatures, may that never happened but what if something happened to you? What about solar? What about werewolves? You know a true blood pups are also true blood. And lastly what about jungkook?will  he able to survive you death?"

" I reason I want you to marry another omege is for a heir who can take your position as the next leader of us werewolves. The reason I want you to marry other female alpha so she can handle solar in your absence. Believe me my son jungkook won't survive without you. If his love grows that's why I want him to marry another alpha who can take care of him, don't worry you can choose anyone for your omega"

"But how-" taehyung broke down without for his father who the first time. Jaekhyung come forward and hugged his son.

" I know it's hard but for his sake taehyung-ah you need to, I saw a boy he is 5 years older then jungkook he is from a small but safe pack but the finally decision is yours" he peck his side head and hugged him tightly.

" appa I will do what you say "
taehyung cried.

______________________________________

You can curse me as much as you want but the real drama is still there. 🫡🫡

Btw don't worry this book with end with TAEKOOK because I am not that cruel to make taekook with someone else my own poor heart can't take it 😭😭😭. Just trust your baby.

Oh btw from now on I will post on Sundays as my school is started and my class teacher is on head dancing and I am in 12th so I need to spend more time on my studies.

On next part will be update on Sunday I still can't promise tho.

Thxxx for reading my rantss.🥲🥲

Forgive me if there are any grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes 🙏