CHAPTER 23 : HOME

FLASHBACK

6 months ago

"your emperor" a worried Jimin came and bowed down.

"What is wrong jimin?" taehyung asked seeing his beloved friend all breathless.

"Those vampires are attacking us without any warning"

"don't they know it is against the rules"

"since when did they start following rules" a female voice was heard.

"Jasmin? you know you should rest "Taehyung came forward and helped the pregnant female alpha to sit on the chair.

"It's nothing alpha, your worrier is troubling me, nothing else" taehyung nodded and gave her water.

"is my little worrier troubling his eomma this much? come fast your appa is waiting for you"

"taehyung I think we should get our army ready, we don't have much time left" Jimin explained.

taehyung hummed and made his way out jimin following behind, leaving the pregnant female alone.

End of flashback.

"what have you done to yourself my alpha?" the empress said, cleaning his husband's wounded chest.

he drips the cotton cloth into the warm water tub. hissed feeling the warm water touch his delicate fingers, squeezing the water from the fabric he again cleaned the wounded even though taehyung was a true blood who would heal fast the omega couldn't help being worried about his husband who was lying on the bed all covered in blood.

Even in the injected state, the alpha looks handsome but jungkook was too worried to notice.

the moment he saw his alpha being carried by two males all covered in blood his soul left his body, but he had to be strong for his husband.

"May I have your permission Luna?" A female voice asked.

"You may," jungkook said still cleaning the alpha lying unconscious. Those bloodsucker used silver knife to stab the emperor knowing very well that Wolf's blood can't handle the said metal.

"How is alpha?"

Alpha? Jungkook snapped his head and looked at the female alpha who was heavily pregnent must be in her 7 seventh month.

"What did you say?"

"Luna I said alpha is okay or not?"
She said with a little irritation in her voice.

"Who are you to call my husband alpha?" Luna said with calm tone.

Let me tell you our Luna is short tempered and loses his clam quickly.

"Luna, when alpha himself has no problem then what is wrong with you?" She raised her voice a little.

Wrong move

"FIRST OF ALL FOR YOU IT IS YOUR EMPRESS FOR YOU AND SECONDLY DON'T FORGET YOU ARE INSIDE THE SOLAR ROYAL PALACE, HERE IS MY RULE EVEN THE ALPHA HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME. SO DON'T RISE YOUR VOICE AT ME " jungkook yelled making the guards and the female flinch.

The female alpha submitted by the omega's voice hurts her alpha ego.

Hearing the sound the true-blood opens his eyes but immediately close them.

"Jungkook" Alpha whisper but loud enough for Luna to hear.

He came forward and sat on the bed taking the alpha's big hands in his soft palms.