CHAPTER 18 : BOOKS

The sound of metal can be heard in the field with heavy breathing.

The emperor of solar was practicing  it's around six in the morning. He just returned from his morning walk in the forest.

The true blood was in the middle of aiming his arrow on his target. When the faint smell of books cross his nostril. He turned around and saw his omega walking towards him with his little wobbly legs rubbing his eyes.

"Alpha" jungkook called, making taehyung eyes flick red colour.

A loud roar escape true blood mouth. Eyes completely green means his inner wolf has take control while his fangs come out scaring the omega.

"A-alpha"

Taehyung march towards the omega. Making the omega step backward.

"A-alpha you are scaring me" year rolled out from the pretty doe eyes of the  omega.

Hearing the roar others come out.

"Your emperor" jimin senses something wrong about the alpha.

He run towards the omega coming between two mates.

"Yoongi hyung hold emperor" jimin yelled. Altering everyone Yoongi along with namjoon come forward and hold the emperor from both sides.

"Area take luna with you" jimin called a omega maid. She some how come forward and pick up the omega.

Another roar escape emperor mouth
"LEAVE MY MATE YOU MERA OMGEA"

She submit and knee down alone with other maids. The alpha voice made namjoon and Yoongi weak too but they somehow control the anger true blood who was ready to kill everyone.

Areum saw all this and come running towards the luna picked him up and run away from the alpha's site.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What happened to alpha areum nonna?" A worried omega asked the princess who was sitting on the bed hugging the omega.

After she successfully save omega from alpha. She get the omega in her room hugging him tightly because the poor thing was crying too much.

"Don't worry luna everything is fine"

"But alpha"

"His emperor is fine don't worry dear hmm" she assured the omega.

"Well you should be happy we can finally sense your scent" she told the omega to light up his mood and it did work because the empress is smiling showing her bunny teeth.

"Really? How is it?" An excited omega asked forgetting about the alpha, well we can't blame him he is a kid after all.

"Hmm you smell like library perhaps books"

The omega's smile fell down.

"What is it dear?"

"I thought I will smell like those pretty flowers like all other omegas but books don't smell good" jungkook pout." Yoonji nonna told me omega smell like flowers"

"No no dear, who said that?  books smell  satisfying do not they?" She said ruffling his hair " and besides our luna is different from other Omegas"

"But It means I am not a good omega-

"My dear everyone have flaws no one in this world is perfect" she smiled remembering about a certain dimple alpha " some one told me that the strongest one accept themselves with all the flaws while the weakest cry over it" she repeat his words while adding her own.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.